(S69) G - Concrete Wahl, TPE: 65

Dil

Hi @DilIsPickle and welcome to the League.

I am the GM of the Brisbane Boomerangs and unfortunately we do not have any room for you as a goalie but we can offer you fourth line minutes as a right winger. We do not have any spare equipment so you will need to be dressed as a goalie.

If this offer sounds good please quote this and say "Accepted" Hope you pick my team.

P.S. Other GMs may offer you a contract but they are all rubbish don't listen to them

11 minutes ago, berocka said:

Hi @DilIsPickle and welcome to the League.

I am the GM of the Brisbane Boomerangs and unfortunately we do not have any room for you as a goalie but we can offer you fourth line minutes as a right winger. We do not have any spare equipment so you will need to be dressed as a goalie.

If this offer sounds good please quote this and say "Accepted" Hope you pick my team.

P.S. Other GMs may offer you a contract but they are all rubbish don't listen to them

Accepted. What is TPE and who do I suck off for some

2 minutes ago, DilIsPickle said:

Accepted. What is TPE and who do I suck off for some

TPE stands for Tangerine Picking Experience

You need to find the secret Tangerine trees hidden around the forums and click on them if you are first you receive the experience. You can also go after the Tree Farmers to get the fruit quicker

6 minutes ago, berocka said:

TPE stands for Tangerine Picking Experience

You need to find the secret Tangerine trees hidden around the forums and click on them if you are first you receive the experience. You can also go after the Tree Farmers to get the fruit quicker

Oh cool

what is the tangerine to CAD ratio

Hi @DilIsPickle, I'm GustavMattias, GM of the Nuuk Nukes, and even though I see you've already agreed to sign with another team, VHLM GM chat hasn't seen enough drama lately, so it's my legal duty to attempt to tamper. 

Greenland is kind of India-shaped, so Nuuk is the logical choice for you. We can't take you on as a goalie, but if you'd like to be a water boy, we'd love to have you! Just be sure to quote my message and tell Brisbane to suck it.

P.S. @berocka sucks. You don't want to play for him.