TPE Claim Instructions

DMaximus

Every post that gives out TPE should also include instructions for submitting the TPE claim. Many times when special event TPE is given out, there is confusion about how to properly submit a claim for that event. There are also some semi regular TPE claims that don't have clear instructions for submitting a claim, like the weekly Reddit recruitment thread and the season theme week.

For example, the end of year trivia claim awarding TPE should also include a line saying something like:

"To claim TPE, from your player portal click on Claim Other, select Other as the Type, provide the link to this page and use "S67 Trivia Final Payout" for description"

• Commissioner

It can be added for clarification but FWIW if you’re ever confused and don’t see somewhere it should go just put it as other. Updaters can edit any update to move it to a different category if need be. 

19 minutes ago, Beketov said:

It can be added for clarification but FWIW if you’re ever confused and don’t see somewhere it should go just put it as other. Updaters can edit any update to move it to a different category if need be. 

To this day, anytime I'm confused about tpe claims i just put it as "other"

Yeah I've been pushing this as well. Was super frustrating as a new member. Everything else was awesome. The staff are cool though and I think they may be implementing this as I got a quik response.