(S69) LW - Shush Nyko, TPE: 30

SDCore

2 minutes ago, Peace said:

Shush @Nykonax

Don’t you ever shush me, i don’t need that misogynistic bullshit and neither does the league tbh. You don’t like what I say, fine then don’t talk to me but be a damn adult about it. I don’t need to threaten you because in the end I know the type of GM you are and you’ll shoot yourself in the foot

1 minute ago, Nykonax said:

Don’t you ever shush me, i don’t need that misogynistic bullshit and neither does the league tbh. You don’t like what I say, fine then don’t talk to me but be a damn adult about it. I don’t need to threaten you because in the end I know the type of GM you are and you’ll shoot yourself in the foot

Shush

2 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Shush

2 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

2 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

But if I shot myself in the foot @Beaviss would go on a killing spree. I need to keep it, for the natural balance of the VHL. 

Also shush it.