I Made an All-Powerful Buzzfeed-Style VHL Quiz

Gustav

So earlier tonight, @HulkHogan made a "which VHL member are you?" quiz. I took it and it sucked. 

So, I made a better one. http://www.quiz-maker.com/QKBX8B7

So far, it's done wonderfully--Fonzi, Josh, Victor, McWolf, and Berocka all got themselves on the first try. I got myself when I tested it. And every member who is one of the possible outcomes managed to get themselves within two tries.

So, I'm putting this here for whoever wants to do it; there are about 20 possible outcomes to the quiz. It says there's a "limit of 25 responses," as I haven't forked over any of my money, but I don't know if that means that it can only be done 25 times, or that I can only view 25 people's responses--which I don't care about because I closed the window without ever making an account so I have no idea if I can even access the responses. If the link goes dead, I'm sorry. But have fun.

2 minutes ago, Matt_O said:

nevermind, just found it. It sucks

I did get "you are Gustav," but when I took it again as a black person the result read "You are tfong because you are Asian."

http://www.quiz-maker.com/Q9VSSWP

12 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

i got myself try 2, partly cause i didnt know what to put for how i earn tpe lol. I do a lot of welfaring, some graphics, and used to do articles.

I looked at your earning history and you were kind of all over the place, so I just picked something (graphics maybe?) and went with that.

3 minutes ago, gorlab said:

I got myself, so great job imho. 

I've claimed another victim.

This is working better than I ever thought it would--I've also gotten @diamond_ace since I posted this thread.

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

Did indeed get myself, though the questions got so specific that it was pretty clear that was going to be the case.

Did you end up with the question 'Was your player PT banned in Season 1 or so? " ?