My Random VHL Thoughts - S67 - Part 8

Fire Fletcher

• Well, it's the last one of this season. Interestingly enough, if this is Part 8, that means we had 9 Pt weeks, since I used a 12 tpe free week during the regular season. Not that we didn't already know this, but it does confirm that a season runs for about 2 months, and careers for a maximum of about a year and a half (when you consider VHLM time and re-creating at the deadline)
  • Davos is making moves - is this the year? We'll see!
  • After this season, my career will be halfway over - hopefully I have something (a cup, individual award, etc...) to my name by then.
  • I already know what my next player's name and nationality is going to be, and I think it's on par with Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen.
  • Prague and Washington D.C. - kind of meh to both. Prague is OK, but D.C. is very "meh" to me.

44 minutes ago, flyersfan1453 said:

Washington DC itself isn't a great city IMO. 

I've never been, and honestly my interest is purely due to it being my NHL team. Fair enough though I don't tend to hold issues with teams here based on actual like living or overall quality of cities.