S67 Hall of Fame Induction

Victor

Definitely an honour to get into the Builder category.

Pretty crazy to think that when I did come back, it was with the plan of welfaring and not much more. Even taking on a GM role was something I never thought I’d do again when I was asked by one GM if I’d had interest in taking over their team. So to have come back and be able to put so much into the league, and have that recognized not only with this induction, but being given the chance to join the BOG when I did, and then taking on the commissioner role, it means a lot. 

Side note, congrats to @boubabi as well. Nobody can deny you make great players, so having another one enter the hall is no surprise. 

3 hours ago, Advantage said:

Right but then you said they weren't votes against him which in the case of being able to only vote for one...they are.

They aren't. You can vote Chouinard this season and Ron the next (had he not gotten in). That is a thing that can happen. It would only be a vote against him if the ballot wiped every season and the losing candidates stopped being eligible.

46 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

They aren't. You can vote Chouinard this season and Ron the next (had he not gotten in). That is a thing that can happen. It would only be a vote against him if the ballot wiped every season and the losing candidates stopped being eligible.

I mean..its still technically a vote against him for this year.  Which was sorta the point.  Not that it matters.

3 minutes ago, Advantage said:

I mean..its still technically a vote against him for this year.  Which was sorta the point.  Not that it matters.

Yeah but the point I've been making from the very beginning (even before you commented the first time) is since there is no difference between the S67 hof class and the s68 hof class and they both go into the same hof, voting for one guy is not a vote against anyone bc they can still get in, in any other year. Ron winning this does not lock Chouinard or Louth out of the hof, whereas had Degrath won that slobo, it would have locked Cornerstone out of that slobo. It's a completely different scenario (and therefore one that doesn't deserve "why wasn't this unanimous" like nyko was trollingly trying to start on page 1).

A person voting for Chouinard or Louth this season is not saying with that vote that they do not want Ron in the hof, they are simply opening up the idea for a later year - whereas in contrast, a person voting for Degrath in the old slobo vote was saying that they did not want Cornerstone to win the slobo.

• Victor unfeatured this topic