Philadelphia GM HIRED!

Banackock

Thank you to everyone who applied. Numerous great candidates and people we considered for the role. Ultimately, we wish to bring in a new face and some change to a new but strong organization. After a good, lengthy conversation with the member, myself and @diamond_ace both agreed that he'd be a strong choice to be the next member to lead the Philadelphia Reapers.

With that being said, Welcome @DMaximus to the  @VHLM GM  tag. Your new GM pals will tell you all about how that shit gets abused and always gets their hopes up that maybe we're finally firing @Nykonax (Calm your panties, people. It's a joke).

Thanks,

@VHLM Commissioner

Thank you to everyone! A huge thank you to the people that supported me in this or any of the previous hiring threads, specifically @FrostBeard , @Elmebeck, @GustavMattias, @Bucky___lastard. A special thanks to @Rayzor_7 for being a huge help in Minnesota and getting me to the point where being a GM was possible. Thanks for @Banackock and @diamond_ace for putting their faith in me to lead this organization.

I'm excited to write the next chapter in the Reapers history and can't wait to take the journey alongside for those who join me! Watch out VHLM!