Free Agency Fuckery: Orion Slade addition

BluObieZ

It's time for that magical time, Free Agency. Yes it opens tomorrow and people all across the league are wondering where some of the players will be signing. Well, i'm sorry to be the one to tell you that most of the big fish probably already know where they are going. So don't get your hopes up if you don't have an agreement with any of them. What should really concern you is that you still have not talked to Orion Slade. A player that in fact will draw this out till the last possible second. Robbie Zimmers agency players are known to draw out their decision till the last day of training camp. So you know for a fact Orion has no idea right now where he will play next season. So much so he has ignored any and all attempts from the Helsinki Titans to contact him in efforts to bring him back for yet another cup run. Robbie Zimmers had this to say about his clients upcoming "Fuckery" "Listen, I don't care if he played for you last season or if I had a player that played for you in the past. You know how this works. You do not just submit a fucking offer and hope for the best. You reach out to me with a pitch and we talk numbers. If I do not receive a pitch from you before free agency opens then you might as well not submit a offer at all. It will be rejected right away. There is a process here, respect it or just plain fuck off" Where will Orion Slade sign? who knows! but what is sure is that it will be a entertaining few days.