Lost video of Condor Adrienne appeared!

NotAVHLM-GM

Lost video of Condor Adrienne appeared!

Yesterday evening the VHL Draft took place and Condor Adrienne got selected first overall. While Condor could not be there to get his jersey and draft day pictures taken, he did send in a message to the draft host to talk to his fellow draftees and fans. However due to the technical difficulties during the draft when people could not submit their picks, the draft message was never played.

But this morning it suddenly appeared on youtube, so somehow somebody got a hand on the recording that was supposed to be played:

"Hey everyone, its me Condor Adrienne, l couldnt make it tonight to receive my jersey as im already on trainingscamp with the Nighthawks. Its an honor to go 1st overall and ill promise the Malmo fans I wont let them down. To all my fellow draftees good luck tonight and may the odds be ever in your favour! Dont die tonight from overexcitement, I rather do that to you on the ice. Have a good night!"

With the draft now underway, we can see that there was indeed no surprise of where Condor would end up, he however did show flashes of his alien self, as he’s been used of playing in a league where many players die and is not afraid to play it dirty when the situation calls for it. He will face a suspension as it is in violation of the league rules, so let’s hope he can contain himself for the future of the Nighthawks.