Trade Block Picks/Players

Acydburn

• Commissioner

The picks and players for the trade block aren't constrained to just that team. As you can see I have 62 picks for VHL teams as well as other VHLM teams. The same thing applies for the players on the trade block. 

@Will @Josh

image.thumb.png.d36912adce133cd67d654f3ae879b799.png

Edited by Acydburn

Make the trade block public to everyone to see, think it would add a nice extra layer of (fun) drama to the league. It's just like a hockey insider reporting a guy is on the block.

Or give 2 or 3 guys access to the trade block and let them write articles on it.

Edited by Kyle

• Senior Admin
8 minutes ago, Acydburn said:

The picks and players for the trade block aren't constrained to just that team. As you can see I have 62 picks for VHL teams as well as other VHLM teams. The same thing applies for the trade blocks. 

@Will @Josh

image.thumb.png.d36912adce133cd67d654f3ae879b799.png

Yep we'll need to update the queries for them. 

5 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Make the trade block public to everyone to see, think it would add a nice extra layer of (fun) drama to the league. It's just like a hockey insider reporting a guy is on the block.

Or give 2 or 3 guys access to the trade block and let them write articles on it.

I asked the other admins if it should be public back when designing it. I thought it would be kind of cool thing to spark discussion but most others thought it should stay private.