S68 Regular Season Index

Beketov

• Commissioner
14 minutes ago, Bushito said:

@Beketov @Devise whoever gets to it, the call up button doesn't work for me, also G - Fang Flashback needs to be in the pros.

Call up button where, the portal? That would be a @Will or @Josh thing.

I can add him to tour roster though. Just put a CPU in where you want him and more it when you send the lines, I’ll fix it up.

1 hour ago, Enorama said:

Sent new lines. Please replace DCD D1 with Sven Hitz in all lines and copy to all days.

Sven Hitz is on your roster after I fixed it last night. You don't need to put a CPU in his place? Looking at index even shows Hitz there. DL amended index.

34 minutes ago, Devise said:

Sven Hitz is on your roster after I fixed it last night. You don't need to put a CPU in his place? Looking at index even shows Hitz there. DL amended index.

Just saw that he was defaulted to scratched and that's why he didn't show up for me. I've amended the lines and sent in the final file.

• Commissioner
26 minutes ago, Banackock said:

I’ll send lines after work today if SEA is good to go. 

PM then to me if you can because you’ve been good for awhile and I need to sim soon

• Commissioner

As often seems to be the case at the start of a season the game poster is kicking me back an error ( @Will / @Josh save me) but the games are done. If someone has time to post the links that would be great.

4 minutes ago, Beketov said:

As often seems to be the case at the start of a season the game poster is kicking me back an error ( @Will / @Josh save me) but the games are done. If someone has time to post the links that would be great.

I hope you received the 50 INR I sent you

4 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Typical bureaucrat, passing the buck on to others... :rolleyes:

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, Quik said:

Typical bureaucrat, passing the buck on to others... :rolleyes:

Hey, I'm at work haha. Already took 95% of my lunch break dealing with lines from 2 teams that were PMed instead of uploaded.

• Commissioner

A bonus bug (could just be the server needs a reset?): the schedule is linking new stuff but the standings and stats aren’t there?

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, hedgehog337 said:

losing to Prague in their first ever game 3w2MWDX.png

that's a wrap, running the entire season on an autpilot

Especially since Prague was the only team without lines....

8 hours ago, Beketov said:

A bonus bug (could just be the server needs a reset?): the schedule is linking new stuff but the standings and stats aren’t there?

Yeah I feel like @Will has said that this generally fixes itself after a reset every season. The only other thing I saw was that the VHL and VHLM were set to playoffs in the Admin panel, which I defaulted to off, but I still think a reset is needed since I also get the error for VHL or VHLM when trying to post the games. 

• Commissioner
8 hours ago, Devise said:

Yeah I feel like @Will has said that this generally fixes itself after a reset every season. The only other thing I saw was that the VHL and VHLM were set to playoffs in the Admin panel, which I defaulted to off, but I still think a reset is needed since I also get the error for VHL or VHLM when trying to post the games. 

I did miss hitting that, forgot to check it since I noticed someone had rolled it over to S68 already and assumed that was done. I just changed the forum ID that gets posted to.

On 9/13/2019 at 8:19 AM, Bushito said:

@Beketov @Devise whoever gets to it, the call up button doesn't work for me, also G - Fang Flashback needs to be in the pros.

Similarly to this - the call up button worked for me, but Grimaldi needs on Prague

• Commissioner
20 minutes ago, frescoelmo said:

@Beketov any idea when I'll be put on the wolves?  was removed from VHLM for being over 200 TPE but never moved over :(

That would be on @Beaviss, has he called you up? 

Sent in new lines.

Could you sub in Nixon for DCD G1? IFA claim went through yesterday.

Also, Rooney is on my roster in the index (scratched) despite him being in the minors on the portal. I assume that's because he accepted his rookie contract after the season started.