S68 Regular Season Index

Beketov

1 hour ago, frescoelmo said:

@Beketov any idea when I'll be put on the wolves?  was removed from VHLM for being over 200 TPE but never moved over :(

You've been added to Vancouver's roster. Not sure what happened, I think your claims for w/e Sept 8th were approved late? When I audited the players above 200 I don't think you were one of them at the time, unless I missed you completely. If that's the case, my bad amigo

• Commissioner

B-B-B-BONUS SIM!

@Quik and I discussed and agree that how STHS handled scheduling this season is a bit weird and doesn’t mesh well with doing 2 sim days per day as we always have. So we’ll be moving to doing 3 per day. I did an extra 2 in sim days (so 1 more game each) just as a bonus to get us ahead a bit and we’ll be starting with these 3 sim day sims this afternoon at the regular time.

39 minutes ago, Beketov said:

B-B-B-BONUS SIM!

@Quik and I discussed and agree that how STHS handled scheduling this season is a bit weird and doesn’t mesh well with doing 2 sim days per day as we always have. So we’ll be moving to doing 3 per day. I did an extra 2 in sim days (so 1 more game each) just as a bonus to get us ahead a bit and we’ll be starting with these 3 sim day sims this afternoon at the regular time.

so one more sim later today? 

btw, need Chico Smeb to be updated in sim

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, hedgehog337 said:

so one more sim later today? 

btw, need Chico Smeb to be updated in sim

Yes, I’ll be simming again at my usual time in a few hours. I’ll also run an update for everyone’s attributes at that time. I do every couple of days.

9 hours ago, Beketov said:

B-B-B-BONUS SIM!

This doesn't affect the length of the season in real time, correct?

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, flyersfan1453 said:

This doesn't affect the length of the season in real time, correct?

If anything it should put us closer to what we’re used to. 2 sim days per day has been giving us 1 game per team more or less whereas it’s usually 2.

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, frescoelmo said:

What is the league's position on healthy scratches?  Just wondering since I still haven't played a game, but I can no longer play in the VHLM.  Seems like a waste of time.

You’re in the index now aren’t you? If not what’s your player, I’ll get you added. Would be up to your GM to put you into lines.

• 2 weeks later...