Roast Matt_O AND Hulk Thread: The Ultimate VHL Roast-a-Thon, Week 7

Gustav

So at the beginning of this week, I was going to put up a roast thread, as per the usual routine in here. Long story short, I was busy when I thought about it, and didn't think about it when I wasn't. So, basically, I didn't, and wasn't planning on it after it got late enough.

But then, our favorite self-proclaimed S+ Tier Clown @Matt_O hit me with his weekly whining request to be in the next roast thread. Yes, he's asked me, to the best of my estimation, every single week since we started. This week, he resorted to telling me that today--or tomorrow, depending on your time zone, and what the hell, it's still the 11th in EST but we're 12 minutes from midnight--September 12th in any event, is his birthday, as well as that of @HulkHogan.

I have no way of verifying this, but please take them both down for me so they'll finally shut up.

Tagging those who signed up here, with my usual statement-- to read the rules, or to sign up, click here. If you're tagged and don't want to be, or if you don't want to sign up but would like to be tagged in these threads anyway, let me know.