KnightTime #1021 [1/2]

Phil

KnightTime #1021

Image result for sunset beach gif

Welcome back to another edition of KnightTime Podcast! I'm your host, Phil Knight. Answered some great questions from @Tate, @Elmebeck, &  @diamond_ace,   Also, in case I didn't mention it once during the podcast.. I can claim this for 3 weeks! 
Enjoy this edition! 

Songs:
Writing To Reach You - Travis
*Bonus track hidden!!* 

This is a division of KnightTime Radio. 

Run Time:  46 minutes

If I were handy with gifs, I'd embed a gif with someone having an anxious worried face at the prospect of less frequent KnightTime podcasts. You'll be super busy, so it's understandable on this one occasion...

Edited by DMaximus

10 minutes ago, Tate said:

Review:

- Bring on the best case scenario for Marleau, I wanna see 300 hits again as well as PPG

- It'll be interesting to see who does claim a cup first (DC or Prague), and I liked the breakdown of each of their drafts. They both went in with different strategies and I can't wait to see how it plays out.

- Nice walk up song, intense AF

- Does Jeremy Renner get to be the mascot for Hawkeye??? I think he might need the work ;)

- Thank you for the tip on Experience points and yes, I almost bought some. :CrosbyLaugh:

- I used to love Fruit Loops as a kid and then had them for the first time a year ago in like 20 years and hated every bite- yuck! I wish I could eat Honey Nut Cheerios but they give me a, "bad time," later if you know what I'm sayin'.

- The Beatles are a solid choice and would absolutely be worth it (so long as you could hear the music over all of the screaming)

- I would agree on @Beaviss being underrated.

- How exactly did @OrbitingDeath achieve such high TPE before the end of his first season? Deal with the devil perhaps?

Great work!!

I got to listen to this now that I was mentioned....