(S69) D - Hubs Gaming Jr, TPE: 30

Hubs_Gaming

image.png.3b4ed7c9ab9e0228bb80f0b99bc20126.png

Welcome to the league @Hubs_Gaming!

I'm Motzaburger, AGM of the 3rd year expansion team Mexico City Kings. We can offer 2nd pair minutes and special teams time, and an opportunity to move up to the first pair provided you stay active and keep earning! We also have an active discord locker room, with players and alumni. Our team has many sim league veterans, who can answer any questions you have about the league! In the past draft we picked up a ton of top tier talent with our many picks, and will be favourites for the cup this season.

If you'd like to join the Kings, please quote this offer and say accepted! I hope to see you on the team.

Have fun and good luck,

- Motzaburger

Hello @Hubs_Gaming! 

Welcome me to the VHL! We just finished the draft a few days ago, teams can sign you right away!

I am the GM of the Halifax 21st and I’d like to offer you a top 2 role with PP and PK time. Competition is tough in our team so you’d have to be able to keep your spot by staying active! We've just come off a season where we went to the semi-finals of the playoffs. In this teams history, we've never missed the playoffs and a history of building top tier talent!

There will be more teams offering for you, so my advice is to listen to everyone's offer before making your decision!

Quote this and say accepted if you’d like to join the 21st!

Hello @Hubs_Gaming

Amazing time to sign-up, we've concluded the draft and now you have the option to sign with a team. I am a straight shooter and I am not here to talk about anything but yourself. I want you to come join the SD Marlins and play on our second pairing. We'll also give PP and PK minutes! We hope you'll remain active, and we can even possibly push you up to the first pairing with some great activity. We're a competitive team as well, planning to go for it all, so we'd love for you to be apart of that

If you accept, simply "quote" this and we'll get the process started. 

Hey there @Hubs_Gaming

I would like to extend an offer to you to join Minnesota. 

We can offer first pairing minutes as well as PK/PP time if you stay active and want to compete!

We are the returning cup finalists and are looking to take another run at it this season!

If you are interested just quote this and say "accepted" and I can send you a contract offer.

Cheers!
~Rayzor

7 minutes ago, Hubs_Gaming said:

Thank you everyone for the offers, but I have decided to sign with the Saskatoon Wild as they were the first ones to reach out and helped me figure out this website a bit and get me going. Best of luck to you all this year! But not too much luck ;)

Go Wild!

No problemo buddy! Wish you the best of luck in Saskatoon!