(S69) C - Porter, TPE: 30

JojoFosho

F6RUb6J.png

@JojoFosho welcome to the league! 

I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins and I am here to offer you a position on our team! Right now we can offer you 3rd line C with PP time, and we would love to see you grow with the rest of our team as we grow together and win games! We're hoping you have the same drive and passion we do, and look forward to possibly having you on our team. 

If you accept, quote this offer and we'll get things started :)

Q927fB2.png&key=7e7062a3158a5e9bc3a7845d

Hi there @JojoFosho and welcome to the league! I'm GustavMattias, GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'm here to offer you a spot on our roster as the regular season approaches.

We came out of the draft with a strong class of actives, and we've got a great shot at success this season. With that being said, though, we do need a center, as we've only got one on the roster. If you join the Hounds, we'll immediately have you on the second line, with lots of ice time every game. We'll also have you on the power play and penalty kill, if your build progresses well enough.

If this sounds good to you, and you'd like to see what you can do in Mississauga, then quote my offer and say "accepted," so we can get you on the roster.

Welcome once again, and no matter where you end up, good luck and feel free to ask questions.

-Gustav

Hi @JojoFosho. Welcome to the VHL! Thanks for joining this awesome league. I'm sure Porter is set to have an amazing career with you leading them. Your career will start with you joining a minor league team in the VHLM. Right now you're already received and will receive additional offers from other VHLM teams. Please take your time to accept and offer for the team that best fits you.

I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers, Season 66 champions! Porter would make a great addition to our team. This is an offer from the Reaper organization to Porter to join the Philadelphia Reapers.

You should accept my offer to join the Philadelphia Reapers for these reasons:
- We have an awesome active Locker Room featuring past and present members of the Reaper family.
- We're a competitive team gunning for the cup.
- We have the best name and logo. I mean take a look at this sucker:

Smaller_reaper.png.8b812f6e9bd4405f72412462883e3658.png

To Accept just quote this post and say "I want to be a Reaper!"

SASKATOON WILD
Saskatchewan, more than a mouthful.

Welcome @JojoFosho to the league! I am the Assistant GM to Saskatoon Wild, and as you just missed the draft you're eligible as a free agent (waiver claim) and can listen to offers from teams. (I was in same position as you during my first season, and I can tell you from experience that it's better to be able to choose your destiny, and that is the freedom you are now offered. :) )

Here at the Saskatoon Wild (situated in a small town with about 1/4th of the population of the whole of Saskatchewan) we're in need of boosting our roster for the upcoming season, and even though we will probably not finish atop the league standings at the end of the season, I believe that with your addition to Saskatoon we not only have a chance to make the playoffs but also to overperform when we get there!

You can trust me when I say that victory is a thousand times sweeter when you're the underdog.

If you choose to join the Saskatoon Wild, we can offer 3rd line minutes from the get go, and a promise that you will have a chance to work your way up the lines during the season if you're dedicated and remain active. We boast a roster full of extremely knowledgeable people with steady resources in our locker room that will take care of you during the season, and the sky is the limit, only determined by your ambition level.

Please feel free to ask us questions here on the thread post, as a Direct Message, or you can message our GM MrZPeace#0598 or me VerloreneSiege#9910 on Discord. Let me know if there is any way I can be of assistance and I do hope you will consider joining us this season!

Whatever team you choose, I want you to enjoy your time here at VHL so please feel free to reach out to me regardless of your decision. 

Good luck in your career and we look forward to watching you perform on a nightly basis!

GM @Peace
AGM @Elmebeck

Edited by Elmebeck

Hey there @JojoFosho

I would like to extend an offer to you to join Minnesota. 
We can offer second line minutes as well as PK/PP time if you stay active and want to compete!

We are the returning cup finalists and are looking to take another run at it this season!
If you are interested just quote this and say "accepted" and I can send you a contract offer.

Cheers!
~Rayzor

Edited by Rayzor_7

Hello @JojoFosho! Welcome to the VHL :D !

I'm the current GM of the Halifax 21st. We're a team that has not missed out on playoffs in our history and we're known for developing top end talent and I'd like for you to get a good jumpstart on your career by getting as much support as possible as a player.

I'd like to offer you 2nd line minutes with PP and PK time. Of course there is room to grow on our team and we could give you line promotions based on your activity.

If this interests you as an offer, just quote this offer and say, "Accepted".

Sincerely,

fonziGG

Halifax GM

9 hours ago, Elmebeck said:

SASKATOON WILD
Saskatchewan, more than a mouthful.

Welcome @JojoFosho to the league! I am the Assistant GM to Saskatoon Wild, and as you just missed the draft you're eligible as a free agent (waiver claim) and can listen to offers from teams. (I was in same position as you during my first season, and I can tell you from experience that it's better to be able to choose your destiny, and that is the freedom you are now offered. :) )

Here at the Saskatoon Wild (situated in a small town with about 1/4th of the population of the whole of Saskatchewan) we're in need of boosting our roster for the upcoming season, and even though we will probably not finish atop the league standings at the end of the season, I believe that with your addition to Saskatoon we not only have a chance to make the playoffs but also to overperform when we get there!

You can trust me when I say that victory is a thousand times sweeter when you're the underdog.

If you choose to join the Saskatoon Wild, we can offer 3rd line minutes from the get go, and a promise that you will have a chance to work your way up the lines during the season if you're dedicated and remain active. We boast a roster full of extremely knowledgeable people with steady resources in our locker room that will take care of you during the season, and the sky is the limit, only determined by your ambition level.

Please feel free to ask us questions here on the thread post, as a Direct Message, or you can message our GM MrZPeace#0598 or me VerloreneSiege#9910 on Discord. Let me know if there is any way I can be of assistance and I do hope you will consider joining us this season!

Whatever team you choose, I want you to enjoy your time here at VHL so please feel free to reach out to me regardless of your decision. 

Good luck in your career and we look forward to watching you perform on a nightly basis!

GM @Peace
AGM @Elmebeck

On behalf of Porter, I am thrilled to ACCEPT the offer from the Saskatoon Wild.  Saskatchewan is home to many of the legends of our game, and our player will be in good company. 

Let's lace em up!

Sincerely, 

JojoFosho