S68 Regular Season Index

Devise

INDEX

@VHLM GM Please send all lines to rpower22@gmail.com and vhlsim@outlook.com

Rosters should be good based on the roster pages, if there are any errors feel free to let me know. Double sim to start the season will come once I have lines from all the GM's. :cheers: 

Edited by Devise

9 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

League file is called VHLM67 (should be VHLM68), but that seems to just be the name of the file. All players are correct and my lines are in.

Aye just a name setting in STHS nothing else. I'll change it next time I sim.

Speaking of...sim is done. The VHL games bot is having an issue and I'd rather just wait because it helps the portal stats/standings stay up to date if the bot posts it as opposed to me making individual game threads to only delete them. Feel free to check in the index though everyone, first 20 games are up. Once the games poster is doing it's thing tomorrow I'll use it to amend and post the 20 games from the index. 

2 minutes ago, Devise said:

Feel free to check in the index though everyone, first 20 games are up.

I can throw them all up in a post here like I did for the VHL games if you'd like, I got nothing going on at the moment.

1 minute ago, GustavMattias said:

I can throw them all up in a post here like I did for the VHL games if you'd like, I got nothing going on at the moment.

I'm not opposed, if people feel it helps to look at game threads till tomorrow when they are up proper. I just didn't feel like copying all those links for something people can check in the index for the limited amount of hours it'll take to get it working haha. I get it though, convenience thing nice to just see a link you can click on for results. This happens to us every season though, a delayed game poster I mean until the second sim in ish. Again though, be my guest.