S67 Commissioners' Cup

Quik

Awesome games. Goalies were a little cross eyed in game 2 for us! 

Awesome little match up by everyone involved! Hope the little additions were enjoyable. @Quik thnx for simming dude! 

see you next year @diamond_ace

Ryan Busser beats up Jeff Downey at 15:12 of 3rd period

3w2MWDX.png@JeffD ain't nothing against our guy

Jeff Tates beats up Ryo Yamazuki II at 7:41 of 2nd period

3w2MWDX.png another victim. Riga goonin and killin out there

Busser with a 3 point game in game 2. BUSSIN TTLGivD.gif&key=417b3d199ea6be4afe9df418

gg @diacope @PotatoKing @Fire_In_Babylon

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, ColeMrtz said:

Set scoring to 99 for everybody I guess goddamn

There’s a reason we don’t use STHS V2 except for these little “for fun” games haha

So.... did either team actually bother to set lines or was it just auto compiled? lol

Feel bad for those who were actually on the team with high TPE and got.. well... 3 minutes. 

Edited by Peace

3 hours ago, Peace said:

So.... did either team actually bother to set lines or was it just auto compiled? lol

Feel bad for those who were actually on the team with high TPE and got.. well... 3 minutes. 

This season they were auto’d unfortunately. It is what it is, is an event that is “fun” and really all I wanted was blood and death and I mean fuck, 35 fights or something wild like that? 35 confirmed kills. It’s like we’re fucking devolving back into the glory days and THIS IS SPARTA! 

This season, it was a last minute thought and change and this idea caught storm enough that we wanted it to happen this season. We made that happen. We went from the Top Prospects game to this in a matter of like... 24 hours. Graphics, draft, idea - whatever. @Quik was also pretty quik on his feet with getting the file and sims out!! That’s pretty damn solid considering some of you VHLM GM’s are incredibly picky and princessy. ;)  D_A and I made 40 picks in a short amount of time, with a random draft where I brought the draft idea up to D_A and he said “sure after work”.. at midnight - when he just got off of work and I worked in 6 hours, lol. 

30 minutes ago, Banackock said:

This season they were auto’d unfortunately. It is what it is, is an event that is “fun” and really all I wanted was blood and death and I mean fuck, 35 fights or something wild like that? 35 confirmed kills. It’s like we’re fucking devolving back into the glory days and THIS IS SPARTA! 

This season, it was a last minute thought and change and this idea caught storm enough that we wanted it to happen this season. We made that happen. We went from the Top Prospects game to this in a matter of like... 24 hours. Graphics, draft, idea - whatever. @Quik was also pretty quik on his feet with getting the file and sims out!! That’s pretty damn solid considering some of you VHLM GM’s are incredibly picky and princessy. ;)  D_A and I made 40 picks in a short amount of time, with a random draft where I brought the draft idea up to D_A and he said “sure after work”.. at midnight - when he just got off of work and I worked in 6 hours, lol. 

Easy there. 

Wasn't complaining, I just feel bad for those who only got three minutes a game in this edition of Commissioners Cup.

That's all I meant. 

Nothing more. 

I understood that this was all done with haste, there is nothing wrong with that, I applaud the dedication in creating something new for the leagues 'top prospects' in the VHLM and cheered for team Ace (who beat you) in this game. I had just noticed some names only got a handful of minutes when I figured the lineups would have been manually adjusted based on the team both of you drafted. 

Time restrains are something I understand. 

Auto compiled rosters are STHS' fault and not yours as far as I'm concerned.

We need a new sim engine. 

Also princessy left the building already.

Edited by Peace

57 minutes ago, Peace said:

Easy there. 

Wasn't complaining, I just feel bad for those who only got three minutes a game in this edition of Commissioners Cup.

That's all I meant. 

Nothing more. 

I understood that this was all done with haste, there is nothing wrong with that, I applaud the dedication in creating something new for the leagues 'top prospects' in the VHLM and cheered for team Ace (who beat you) in this game. I had just noticed some names only got a handful of minutes when I figured the lineups would have been manually adjusted based on the team both of you drafted. 

Time restrains are something I understand. 

Auto compiled rosters are STHS' fault and not yours as far as I'm concerned.

We need a new sim engine. 

Also princessy left the building already.

And I wasn't angry, only explaining the hoops we jumped pretty quik to pull off what I thought was purdy damn neato. 

oh right. duh. how could i forget that?