(S69) D - Kevin Reegsman, TPE: 30

Reegs

F6RUb6J.png

@Reegs welcome to the league! 

I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins and I am here to offer you a position on our team! Right now we can offer you 2nd D-Pairing with PP time, and we would love to see you grow with the rest of our team as we grow together and win games! We're hoping you have the same drive and passion we do, and look forward to possibly having you on our team. 

If you accept, quote this offer and we'll get things started :)

image.png.3b4ed7c9ab9e0228bb80f0b99bc20126.png

Welcome to the league @Reegs!

I'm Motzaburger, AGM of the 3rd year expansion team Mexico City Kings. We can offer 2nd pair minutes and special teams time, and an opportunity to move up to the first pair provided you stay active and keep earning! We also have an active discord locker room, with players and alumni. Our team has many sim league veterans, who can answer any questions you have about the league! In the past draft we picked up a ton of top tier talent with our many picks, and will be favourites for the cup this season.

If you'd like to join the Kings, please quote this offer and say accepted! I hope to see you on the team.

Have fun and good luck,

- Motzaburger

Q927fB2.png&key=7e7062a3158a5e9bc3a7845d

Hello @Reegs and welcome to the VHL! I'm GustavMattias, GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'm here to offer you a spot on our roster.

We came out of the draft with a strong class of actives, and we figure to improve greatly as the season progresses, hopefully with players like you joining our team through signing. We've got a good chance at success, but it's only with recruitment that we'll make it happen!

If you join the Hounds, we'll guarantee you immediate second-pair placement, along with time spent on the power play and penalty kill. We've also got a wonderfully active locker room, where you'll be able to find all the support and answers you need to find success in this league. If you want to join us, please quote my offer and say "accepted."

No matter where you sign, good luck, and feel free to ask me any questions you might have.

-Gustav

Edited by GustavMattias

14 minutes ago, InstantRockstar said:

F6RUb6J.png

@Reegs welcome to the league! 

I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins and I am here to offer you a position on our team! Right now we can offer you 2nd D-Pairing with PP time, and we would love to see you grow with the rest of our team as we grow together and win games! We're hoping you have the same drive and passion we do, and look forward to possibly having you on our team. 

If you accept, quote this offer and we'll get things started :)

Hello, @Reegs I am the AGM of San Diego. As IR said, we have a great spot for you on the team, we'd love to have you in San Diego. The atmosphere is great, the team is super fun and active, you'd certainly get some great playing time which will also really help you improve at a fast pace  Regardless, enjoy your time in the VHL and I hope to see you become huge no matter your choice!

Hey there @Reegs

I would like to extend an offer to you to join Minnesota. 
We can offer second paring minutes as well as PK/PP time if you stay active and want to compete!

We are the returning cup finalists and are looking to take another run at it this season!
If you are interested just quote this and say "accepted" and I can send you a contract offer.

Cheers!
~Rayzor

SASKATOON WILD
Saskatchewan, more than a mouthful.

Welcome @Reegs to the league! I am the Assistant GM to Saskatoon Wild, and as you just missed the draft you're eligible as a free agent (waiver claim) and can listen to offers from teams. (I was in same position as you during my first season, and I can tell you from experience that it's better to be able to choose your destiny, and that is the freedom you are now offered. :) )

Here at the Saskatoon Wild (situated in a small town with about 1/4th of the population of the whole of Saskatchewan) we're in need of boosting our roster for the upcoming season, and we have such a good build going, but we need more defensemen, people like you! We barely have two defensive pairs! Your inclusion could make the difference.

If you choose to join the Saskatoon Wild, we can offer 2D line minutes from the get go, and a promise that you will have a chance to work your way up, and have the prospect of either PP or PK  during the season (depending on build and where you aim at) if you're dedicated and remain active. We boast a roster full of extremely knowledgeable people with steady resources in our locker room that will take care of you during the season, and the sky is the limit, only determined by your ambition level.

Please feel free to ask us questions here on the thread post, as a Direct Message, or you can message our GM MrZPeace#0598 or me VerloreneSiege#9910 on Discord. Let me know if there is any way I can be of assistance and I do hope you will consider joining us this season!

Whatever team you choose, I want you to enjoy your time here at VHL so please feel free to reach out to me regardless of your decision. 

Good luck in your career and we look forward to watching you perform on a nightly basis!

GM @Peace
AGM @Elmebeck

Edited by Elmebeck

Hello @Reegs! Welcome to the VHL!

I'm the current GM of the Halifax 21st. We're a team that has not missed out on playoffs in our history and we're known for developing top end talent and I'd like for you to get a good jump start on your career by getting as much support as possible as a player.

I'd like to offer you top 2 minutes with PP and PK time. Of course there is room to grow on our team and we could give you even more TOI based on your activity!

If this interests you as an offer, just quote this offer and say, "Accepted".

Sincerely,

fonziGG

Halifax GM

Edited by fonziGG

• Commissioner

Hey @Reegs! 

I'm the GM of the Ottawa Lynx. We won the Founders cup last year and are trying to build another competitive team this year.

I'd like to offer you second line minutes with PP and PK time. 

If this interests you as an offer, just quote this offer and say, "Accepted".

Hey Reegs!

I am the Las Vegas CO-GM. You know me on SBA with @Matt_O. We would love to bring you to Vegas as we are going all in for the Championship this year. You would join a core of Blacker Velvet, Cinnamon Block, Mike van Stronk, and Tony Bolonee on defense. You already know @jhatty8 and zeke @Aye my name jeff who are on Las Vegas as well. Let me know if you are interested. 

We hope you will roll the dice in Vegas!

- Poptart (KCCO)

19 minutes ago, Poptart said:

Hey Reegs!

I am the Las Vegas CO-GM. You know me on SBA with @Matt_O. We would love to bring you to Vegas as we are going all in for the Championship this year. You would join a core of Blacker Velvet, Cinnamon Block, Mike van Stronk, and Tony Bolonee on defense. You already know @jhatty8 and zeke @Aye my name jeff who are on Las Vegas as well. Let me know if you are interested. 

- Poptart (KCCO)

Come to Vegas or you're benched in SBA.

Just kidding, we got a great squad over here and you'll find a ton of familiar faces.

Edited by jhatty8

1 hour ago, Poptart said:

Hey Reegs!

- Poptart (KCCO)

accepted