(S69) C - Kevin Lafleur, TPE: 30

Kevin Lafleur

imageproxy.png.05dc69e4bfaa2bb333588a8ab83c08b7.png

Hello there and welcome to VHL!

When it comes to teams where you would want to play at, Houston is the place where wins and fun meets amazing people! We are offering you a spot on our roster that is planning to compete for the Founder's Cup in VHLM! We are the team that already has a quality list of players, so what we can offer is 3rd line ice-time and a chance to grow with many talented players around! Let's make our journey better together!

Be sure to wait for other offers too, to see what suits best your needs on ice!

In the end, no matter what team you choose I wish you the best is your VHLM/VHL career and I truly hope to see you around! 

GM John Frostbeard

Q927fB2.png&key=7e7062a3158a5e9bc3a7845d

Hello @Kevin Lafleur and welcome to the VHL! My name is Berocka the AGM of the mighty Mississauga Hounds. 

We had a great draft recently picking up the best defender available, we are planning on building a team that is keen to get the cup this season. As we currently only have the one centre we could offer you 2nd line minutes and time on the penalty kill and power play. 

We want to achieve big things this season and both myself and the GM @GustavMattias want to help all out players grow and succeed in their careers to come.

You can feel free to wait and see what other GMs have to offer but you won't find anywhere as fun as Mississauga.

If this sounds good to you quote this offer and say "Accepted"

Best of luck wherever you end up and we will see you on the ice

Berocka

Hello @Kevin Lafleur! Welcome to the VHL!

I'm the current GM of the Halifax 21st. We're a team that has not missed out on playoffs in our history and we're known for developing top end talent and I'd like for you to get a good jump start on your career by getting as much support as possible as a player.

I'd like to offer you 2nd line minutes with PP and PK time. Of course there is room to grow on our team and we could give you even more TOI based on your activity!

If this interests you as an offer, just quote this offer and say, "Accepted".

Sincerely,

fonziGG

Halifax GM

Edited by fonziGG