(S69) G - Donovan Winters, TPE: 30

Quietknight

Q927fB2.png&key=7e7062a3158a5e9bc3a7845d

Hi there @Quietknight and welcome (back) to the league! I'm GustavMattias, GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'm here to offer you a spot on my roster as our STARTING GOALIE. 

We did come out of the draft with a lot of talent, for sure, and I'd say we figure to do well this season. The thing is--this draft class was particularly short on goaltending talent, and we're short a legitimate starter at the moment. So, that's where you come in--join the Hounds and, if you earn points well enough, carry us to success!

If this interests you, feel free to quote my offer and say "accepted," so I can get you on the roster.

No matter what, good luck, good to see you here, and don't be afraid to ask questions!

-Gustav

Welcome @Quietknight! I am the Las Vegas Aces GM.

I can confidently say the Aces have the best roster in the league. We only need one thing: a goalie.

We want you to be our starting goalie. You can be the starter on the best team in the league! You won’t get that opportunity anywhere else.

Good luck making your decision, but I hope you choose Vegas! If you are interested, quote this offer and say “Accepted”

-Matt O

• Commissioner

unknown.png

Hey @Quietknight

Welcome to the VHL, I am the GM of the Ottawa Lynx. We won the Founder's Cup last season and are looking to make a run at it again this season!  We have a storied tradition of winning. We're in need of a starting goalie and that can you be you if you stay active! If you would like to be a part of the Lynx dynasty just quote this post and say Accepted!

Even if you choose another team, I wish you luck in your career! 

F6RUb6J.png

Hello there, @Quietknight

I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, and a 11 year veteran of the VHL. I've been around the block and I've done a lot as my time as GM, and this time around is no different. Since the Marlins have existed, which is now the third season, we've made it to the playoffs both seasons and this season will be no different. 

We'd like you to join us on the STARTING GOALIE POSITION and as long as you remain active, you will stay there for the entirety of your career with us here. 

We are also a very team-oriented, active and fun group, our LR is very active and there is tons to do, tons to learn. 

If you'd like to join us here in San Diego, quote this offer and accept it, we'll be happy to have you aboard. 

If you choose to go elsewhere, enjoy your experience and have a great time! 

Edited by InstantRockstar

SASKATOON WILD
Saskatchewan, more than a mouthful.

Welcome to the league @Quietknight! I am the Assistant GM to Saskatoon Wild, and as you have missed this season's draft you're eligible as a free agent (waiver claim) and can listen to offers from teams interested in signing you. (I was in same position as you during my first season, and I can tell you from experience that it's better to be able to choose your destiny, and that is the freedom you are now offered. :) )

Here at the Saskatoon Wild (situated in a small town with about 1/4th of the population of the whole of Saskatchewan) we're still building up our roster for the ongoing season, and even though we will probably not finish top of the league standings at the end of the season, I believe that with your addition to Saskatoon we not only will reach the playoffs quite comfortably, but also to overperform when we get there!

If you choose to join the Saskatoon Wild, we can not only offer, but PROMISE, a starting position every night. And you have no idea how tempted I am to put this in bold and 100 px size.

We boast a roster full of extremely knowledgeable people with steady resources in our locker room that will take care of you during the season, and the sky is the limit, only determined by your ambition level. Please feel free to ask us questions here on the thread post, as a Direct Message, or you can message our GM or me on Discord, and I do hope you will consider joining us this season!

Whatever team you choose, I want you to enjoy your time here at VHL so please feel free to reach out to me regardless of your decision.

Good luck in your career and we look forward to watching you perform on a nightly basis!

GM @Peace (Discord: MrZPeace#0598)
AGM @Elmebeck (Discord: VerloreneSiege#9910)

Edited by Elmebeck

5 hours ago, Matt_O said:

Welcome @Quietknight! I am the Las Vegas Aces GM.

I can confidently say the Aces have the best roster in the league. We only need one thing: a goalie.

We want you to be our starting goalie. You can be the starter on the best team in the league! You won’t get that opportunity anywhere else.

Good luck making your decision, but I hope you choose Vegas! If you are interested, quote this offer and say “Accepted”

-Matt O

@Quietknight this one

26 minutes ago, Elmebeck said:

SASKATOON WILD
Saskatchewan, more than a mouthful.

Welcome to the league @Quietknight! I am the Assistant GM to Saskatoon Wild, and as you have missed this season's draft you're eligible as a free agent (waiver claim) and can listen to offers from teams interested in signing you. (I was in same position as you during my first season, and I can tell you from experience that it's better to be able to choose your destiny, and that is the freedom you are now offered. :) )

Here at the Saskatoon Wild (situated in a small town with about 1/4th of the population of the whole of Saskatchewan) we're still building up our roster for the ongoing season, and even though we will probably not finish top of the league standings at the end of the season, I believe that with your addition to Saskatoon we not only will reach the playoffs quite comfortably, but also to overperform when we get there!

If you choose to join the Saskatoon Wild, we can not only offer, but PROMISE, a starting position every night. And you have no idea how tempted I am to put this in bold and 100 px size.

We boast a roster full of extremely knowledgeable people with steady resources in our locker room that will take care of you during the season, and the sky is the limit, only determined by your ambition level. Please feel free to ask us questions here on the thread post, as a Direct Message, or you can message our GM or me on Discord, and I do hope you will consider joining us this season!

Whatever team you choose, I want you to enjoy your time here at VHL so please feel free to reach out to me regardless of your decision.

Good luck in your career and we look forward to watching you perform on a nightly basis!

GM @Peace (Discord: MrZPeace#0598)
AGM @Elmebeck (Discord: VerloreneSiege#9910)

@Quietknightcan't go wrong with @Elmebeckas your assistant GM with the Saskatoon wild.  Pick them!

Hello @Quietknight! Welcome to the VHL!

I'm the current GM of the Halifax 21st. We're a team that has not missed out on playoffs in our history and we're known for developing top end talent and I'd like for you to get a good jump start on your career by getting as much support as possible as a player.

I'd like to offer you the starting role here in Halifax. If you keep up activity, then you can keep starting!

If this interests you as an offer, just quote this offer and say, "Accepted".

Sincerely,

fonziGG

Halifax GM

Edited by fonziGG