Player Name: Raimond Jimenez

Recruited From: SisterLeague

Position: D

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 218 lbs.

Birthplace: Philippines

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@RJ.2002 Welcome to the league. If you have any questions let me know. Many GM's will offer you a job you don't have to pick the first one. 

Hey there @RJ.2002

I would like to extend an offer to you to join Minnesota. 

We can offer first pairing minutes as well as PK/PP time if you stay active and want to compete!

We are the returning cup finalists and are looking to take another run at it this season!
If you are interested just quote this and say "accepted" and I can send you a contract offer.

Cheers!
~Rayzor

SASKATOON WILD
Saskatchewan, more than a mouthful.

While you don't have to choose the first offer, you should perhaps pick the second one.

Welcome to the league @RJ.2002! I am the Assistant GM to Saskatoon Bold, and as you have missed this season's draft you're eligible as a free agent (waiver claim) and can listen to offers from teams interested in signing you. (I was in same position as you during my first season, and I can tell you from experience that it's better to be able to choose your destiny, and that is the freedom you are now offered. :) )

Here at the Saskatoon Wild (situated in a small town with about 1/4th of the population of the whole of Saskatchewan) we're still building up our roster for the ongoing season, and even though we will probably not finish top of the league standings at the end of the season, I believe that with your addition to Saskatoon we not only will reach the playoffs quite comfortably, but also to overperform when we get there!

If you choose to join the Saskatoon Wild, we can offer 3rd line minutes from the get go, possibly even 2D including PP/PK, and a promise that you will have a chance to work your way up the lines during the season if you're dedicated and remain active. 

We just signed a goalie and are looking really great for this season ATM.

We boast a roster full of extremely knowledgeable people with steady resources in our locker room that will take care of you during the season, and the sky is the limit, only determined by your ambition level. Please feel free to ask us questions here on the thread post, as a Direct Message, or you can message our GM or me on Discord, and I do hope you will consider joining us this season!

Whatever team you choose, I want you to enjoy your time here at VHL so please feel free to reach out to me regardless of your decision.

Good luck in your career and we look forward to watching you perform on a nightly basis!

GM @Peace (Discord: MrZPeace#0598)
AGM @Elmebeck (Discord: VerloreneSiege#9910)

F6RUb6J.png

Hello there, @RJ.2002

I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, and a 11 year veteran of the VHL. I've been around the block and I've done a lot as my time as GM, and this time around is no different. Since the Marlins have existed, which is now the third season, we've made it to the playoffs both seasons and this season will be no different.

We'd like you to join us on the second pairing for the time being with PP and possibly PK time, but we here at the Marlins franchise reward activity, so with activity will bring reward.

We are also a very team-oriented, active and fun group, our LR is very active and there is tons to do, tons to learn.

If you'd like to join us here in San Diego, quote this offer and accept it, we'll be happy to have you aboard.

If you choose to go elsewhere, enjoy your experience and have a great time!

2 minutes ago, InstantRockstar said:

F6RUb6J.png

Hello there, @RJ.2002

I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, and a 11 year veteran of the VHL. I've been around the block and I've done a lot as my time as GM, and this time around is no different. Since the Marlins have existed, which is now the third season, we've made it to the playoffs both seasons and this season will be no different.

We'd like you to join us on the second pairing for the time being with PP and possibly PK time, but we here at the Marlins franchise reward activity, so with activity will bring reward.

We are also a very team-oriented, active and fun group, our LR is very active and there is tons to do, tons to learn.

If you'd like to join us here in San Diego, quote this offer and accept it, we'll be happy to have you aboard.

If you choose to go elsewhere, enjoy your experience and have a great time!

Hello, @RJ.2002 I am the AGM of San Diego. As IR said, we have a great spot for you on the team, we'd love to have you in San Diego. The atmosphere is great, the team is super fun and active, you'd certainly get some great playing time which will also really help you improve at a fast pace  Regardless, enjoy your time in the VHL and I hope to see you become huge no matter your choice!

imageproxy.png.05dc69e4bfaa2bb333588a8ab83c08b7.png

Hello there and welcome to VHL!

When it comes to teams where you would want to play at, Houston is the place where wins and fun meets amazing people! We are offering you a spot on our roster that is planning to compete for the Founder's Cup in VHLM! We are the team that already has a quality list of players, so what we can offer is 3rd pairing ice-time and a chance to grow with many talented players around! Let's make our journey better together!

Be sure to wait for other offers too, to see what suits best your needs on ice!

In the end, no matter what team you choose I wish you the best is your VHLM/VHL career and I truly hope to see you around! 

GM John Frostbeard

Hello @RJ.2002 ! Welcome to the VHL!

I'm the current GM of the Halifax 21st. We're a team that has not missed out on playoffs in our history and we're known for developing top end talent and I'd like for you to get a good jump start on your career by getting as much support as possible as a player.

I'd like to offer you a top 2 role with Powerplay and Penalty Kill minutes. If you keep up activity, then you can move up lines!

If this interests you as an offer, just quote this offer and say, "Accepted".

Sincerely,

fonziGG

Halifax GM

Q927fB2.png&key=7e7062a3158a5e9bc3a7845d

Hello @RJ.2002 and welcome to the VHL! I'm GustavMattias, GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'm here to extend you an offer. I'm a defenseman myself, so I value people like you and I wish I could have more of them.

...Which brings me to this: I'd like you to sign with the Hounds. If you sign here, you'll be on a team that's a legitimate contender for success, on the second pairing with time on both the power play and penalty kill.

If this sounds good to you, just quote my offer and say "accepted" to join the team, and we'll get you on our roster.

All in all, good luck, and feel free to ask any questions you might have!

-Gustav

• Commissioner

unknown.png.c98281d0db054e0ff45ec5efbe9370bf.png

Hey @RJ.2002,

Welcome to the VHL, I am the GM of the Ottawa Lynx. We won the Founder's Cup last season and are looking to make a run at it again this season! We're in need of more defenseman and that can you be you if you stay active! I'm offering second line minutes with PP and PK! If you would like to be a part of the Lynx dynasty just quote this post and say Accepted!

Even if you choose another team, I wish you luck in your career! 

• 2 weeks later...

image.png.3b4ed7c9ab9e0228bb80f0b99bc20126.png

Welcome to the league @RJ.2002!

I'm Motzaburger, AGM of the 3rd year expansion team Mexico City Kings. We can offer you second pairing minutes on our squad for the rest of the season! We also have an active discord locker room, with players and alumni. Our team has many sim league veterans, who can answer any questions you have about the league! In the past draft we picked up a ton of top tier talent with our many picks, and will be favourites for the cup this season.

If you'd like to join the Kings, please quote this offer and say accepted! I hope to see you on the team.

Have fun and good luck,

- Motzaburger