(S69) RW - Danny Funk, TPE: 30

funkydave

F6RUb6J.png

Hello there, @funkydave

I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, and a 11 year veteran of the VHL. I've been around the block and I've done a lot as my time as GM, and this time around is no different. Since the Marlins have existed, which is now the third season, we've made it to the playoffs both seasons and this season will be no different.

We'd like you to join us on the third line for the time being with PP and possibly PK time, but we here at the Marlins franchise reward activity, so with activity will bring reward.

We are also a very team-oriented, active and fun group, our LR is very active and there is tons to do, tons to learn.

If you'd like to join us here in San Diego, quote this offer and accept it, we'll be happy to have you aboard.

If you choose to go elsewhere, enjoy your experience and have a great time!

Dont forget that you can tender all offers but can accept anytime.

Edited by InstantRockstar

4 minutes ago, InstantRockstar said:

F6RUb6J.png

Hello there, @funkydave

I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, and a 11 year veteran of the VHL. I've been around the block and I've done a lot as my time as GM, and this time around is no different. Since the Marlins have existed, which is now the third season, we've made it to the playoffs both seasons and this season will be no different.

We'd like you to join us on the third line for the time being with PP and possibly PK time, but we here at the Marlins franchise reward activity, so with activity will bring reward.

We are also a very team-oriented, active and fun group, our LR is very active and there is tons to do, tons to learn.

If you'd like to join us here in San Diego, quote this offer and accept it, we'll be happy to have you aboard.

Hello, @funkydave I am the AGM of San Diego. As IR said, we have a great spot for you on the team, we'd love to have you in San Diego. The atmosphere is great, the team is super fun and active, you'd certainly get some great playing time which will also really help you improve at a fast pace  Regardless, enjoy your time in the VHL and I hope to see you become huge no matter your choice!

SASKATOON WILD
Saskatchewan, more than a mouthful.

Welcome to the league @funkydave! I am the Assistant GM to Saskatoon Wild, and as you have missed this season's draft you're eligible as a free agent (waiver claim) and can listen to offers from teams interested in signing you. (I was in same position as you during my first season, and I can tell you from experience that it's better to be able to choose your destiny, and that is the freedom you are now offered. :) )

Here at the Saskatoon Wild (situated in a small town with about 1/4th of the population of the whole of Saskatchewan) we're still building up our roster for the ongoing season, and even though we will probably not finish top of the league standings at the end of the season, I believe that with your addition to Saskatoon we not only will reach the playoffs quite comfortably, but also to overperform when we get there!

If you choose to join the Saskatoon Wild, we can offer 1st line minutes from the get go, and a promise that you will have a chance to stay there during the season if you're dedicated and remain active. 

We boast a roster full of extremely knowledgeable people with steady resources in our locker room that will take care of you during the season, and the sky is the limit, only determined by your ambition level. Please feel free to ask us questions here on the thread post, as a Direct Message, or you can message our GM or me on Discord, and I do hope you will consider joining us this season!

Whatever team you choose, I want you to enjoy your time here at VHL so please feel free to reach out to me regardless of your decision.

Good luck in your career and we look forward to watching you perform on a nightly basis!

GM @Peace (Discord: MrZPeace#0598)
AGM @Elmebeck (Discord: VerloreneSiege#9910)

Hey there @funkydave

I would like to extend an offer to you to join Minnesota. 

We can offer second line minutes as well as PK/PP time if you stay active and want to compete!

We are the returning cup finalists and are looking to take another run at it this season!
If you are interested just quote this and say "accepted" and I can send you a contract offer.

Cheers!
~Rayzor

• Commissioner

unknown.png.c98281d0db054e0ff45ec5efbe9370bf.png

Hey @funkydave,

Welcome to the VHL, I am the GM of the Ottawa Lynx. We won the Founder's Cup last season and are looking to make a run at it again this season! We're in need of more forwards and that can you be you if you stay active! I'm offering first line minutes with PP and PK! If you would like to be a part of the Lynx dynasty just quote this post and say Accepted!

Even if you choose another team, I wish you luck in your career! 

3 minutes ago, Acydburn said:

unknown.png.c98281d0db054e0ff45ec5efbe9370bf.png

Hey @funkydave,

Welcome to the VHL, I am the GM of the Ottawa Lynx. We won the Founder's Cup last season and are looking to make a run at it again this season! We're in need of more forwards and that can you be you if you stay active! I'm offering first line minutes with PP and PK! If you would like to be a part of the Lynx dynasty just quote this post and say Accepted!

Even if you choose another team, I wish you luck in your career! 

woe great offer but i already have accepted another offer but thank you so much for the great offer

• Commissioner
17 minutes ago, funkydave said:

I was playing hlm 19 ( google play store)hockey and wanted to create a player and found it that way kinda funny as i wanted to create a player for that game lol

Ah, So VHL and HLM 19 are two separate things. So creating a player here = creating a player for VHL (so you can still accept a contract). Something in HLM 19 is for the app itself. 

If i'm understanding what you're saying correctly?

2 minutes ago, funkydave said:

from San Diego or at least i think I did i did send them a reply

really? I never received one, unless you sent one to @MexicanCow123 and he never told me lol. But regardless, happy to have you aboard, will send you a DM here in a moment. 

6 minutes ago, Acydburn said:

Ah, So VHL and HLM 19 are two separate things. So creating a player here = creating a player for VHL (so you can still accept a contract). Something in HLM 19 is for the app itself. 

If i'm understanding what you're saying correctly?

yes they are completely separate as far as i know

1 hour ago, InstantRockstar said:

F6RUb6J.png

Hello there, @funkydave

it's not allowing me to accept the contract am i doing some thing wrong?

18 minutes ago, InstantRockstar said:

really? I never received one, unless you sent one to @MexicanCow123 and he never told me lol. But regardless, happy to have you aboard, will send you a DM here in a moment. 

it's not allowing to accept i clicked the confirm button but it's not a

2 minutes ago, InstantRockstar said:

I got a notification saying you accepted it :o it shows you on the team from what I can see on my side

ok great thank you

1 minute ago, funkydave said:

it's not allowing to accept i clicked the confirm button but it's not a

ok great thank you

my pleasure, if you need anything else don't hesitate to let me know. I seen you joined our discord so that's perfect, and I am here on-site too most times of the day. 

On 9/17/2019 at 11:44 AM, funkydave said:

Player Information

Username: funkydave

Player Name: Danny Funk

Recruited From: Other (Google play store)

Position: RW

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 195 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey!

For all new players there is a Personalized Graphic Reward at 100 TPE and 150 TPE! You can read more about it here: Personalized Graphic Incentive Program.

Good luck with your new player, keep earning TPE to get these rewards!