I hate to be this guy but...

JardyB10

He blocked me after the last message, which may have literally caused me to shit my pants in laughter.

------------------------------------------

Da Trifecta

Are you kidding Jardy? I don't even know when CST is

JardyB10

Why was it done off CST and not EST?

JardyB10
because thats where i live and its easiest for me to look at the clock and what time the thread was posted at. why are you complaining about it not being in EST when you were even later in that timezone?

I don't know time zones. I have no need to know when the hell cst is. EST is the only time zone that I am worried about. TBH all other time zones don't exist.

JardyB10
ditto, except im fortunate enough to be more important.

also thats very short-sighted of you

How do you figure?

JardyB10
uhh, i announced the deadline a full week ago, so you had all week to A. Find out what specific time the deadline is at, and B. Construct and make your one trade

instead you left it to, not only past 7:00pm my time, BUT EVEN MORE PAST 7:00 in your own time

This was one of those last minute deals.  It wasn't planned all week so A. It was something last minute [Editor's note:  In saying this, he explains himself EXACTLY why it was short-sighted of him.  That is the very definition of short-sighted.  I'm sad I didn't point that out immediately.]
and B. You could have posted all time zones to make it easier.

But instead you made it BENEFIT YOURSELF AND NO ONE ELSE!

JardyB10
myself and anyone else in CST

if i posted it in EST it benefits you guys and not several other people

Who the hell even exists in that non-existent time zones? WTF [Editor's note:  lol]

JardyB10
its not an issue for people who arent ignorant

You could have been like here is the time zones PST/MST/CST/EST or however it goes

JardyB10
thats stupid and annoying

and if it was so last minute then you did it past the deadline anyway. even if i explicitly said 5 or 6:00 your time, it was still passed the deadline

so youre dumb

And wow really calling me ignorant to benefit yourself? What a fucking prick.

Glad to see this is how you treat your members Jardy.

Some commissioner you are. Way to set a great tone here.

JardyB10
I treat all people acting like idiots the same.

------------------------- AND HERE'S THE BIG FINISH FOLKS!!! -----------------------------------------

JardyB10

I will concede to your point if you can explain to me how posting every single time would have prevented your own fuck up.

Because why should we have to waste time to look up a time zone for one shitty deal that you could have prevented all this from if you posted all time zones. What if people don't have time to check a fucking time zone? Are they to fault for having a fucking life? Apparently according to you, they have to go by what you say and if they have a life or are doing shit, then here is a giant FUCK YOU. Sounds about right.

:superautism::rofl:

Trollfecta told me once to stop talking about the Boston marathon bombing because no one cared. It wasn't his neighborhood or family so it didn't matter. He's a me only kind of guy.

That's actually pretty messed up.  I consider myself to be pretty self-centered honestly, but not quite to that extent.

But whatever, I harbour no ill to the guy.  He's still probably like, 15 or whatever, and it's pretty much impossible not to be a shitty person until you're at least 20.  He'll understand one day.  Probably.

That's actually pretty messed up.  I consider myself to be pretty self-centered honestly, but not quite to that extent.

But whatever, I harbour no ill to the guy.  He's still probably like, 15 or whatever, and it's pretty much impossible not to be a shitty person until you're at least 20.  He'll understand one day.  Probably.

That awkward time when you find out he is 20.

Assholes will be assholes. Nice way to show your maturity "commissioner". There will always be the trollholt here as well. Typical guy who rages on your for asking a question much like Trudy over there. You guys should go get married to each other. You would make one great asshole couple.

This isn't trolling, unfortunately he's serious. Trollfecta is the most immature, irrational, short fused human being on the Internet.

I like Trifecta, I hate Trollfecta.

Just like you Trollholt? You are the most ignorant, dumbfounded, short-tempered little kid on the internet.

I never even liked Molholt. Trollholt is hilarious when he becomes hulk. Tries to get angry but no one takes him seriously.

You got mad at a commissioner because you don't understand timezones. SMH

Did I do that right?

It's not that I don't understand time zones, it's just why should the time zone for the trade deadline only benefit him and no one else? Pretty sure this is the VHL not JHL. The Victory Hockey League not the Jardy Hockey League. It's not all about him.

Did I answer your question to your "specifications"?

You realize that 6 CST is the same as 7 EST? So, you don't have to time travel to meet the trade deadline - you just have to know how to do an addition of 1.

Why should I have to waste my time looking up something he SHOULD HAVE posted in the first place?

A timezone is in place so that everyone knows what local time would apply. There is not a single timezone that would cover everyone of the VHL. If there is one timezone listen, you can easily use an online converter if you have troubles changing it to your time.

Heck, I do it all the time if I need to do stuff. I'm in GMT+1 so I just check what time would apply. If you are too lazy to do this and attack a commissioner on it, then who is the childish one.

You calling me out in a private message on the chat calling me immature and saying I should be ashamed of myself? Take a look in the mirror first. Timezones have been here ever since (or maybe even before) the 19th century, so it's not like it is something new.

You saying the league does not revolve around Jardy? True. But it also does not revolve around you, even though you like to believe that yourself. Do it like the other 99.9% of the league and actually look up what local time it would be for you and you wouldn't have to create this big fuzz about nothing.