I hate to be this guy but...

JardyB10

All I want to do is provide a service/information.....

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

I have had to use it for 8+ years for various things like calls, video-conferencing and fantasy drafts because I live at the ass end of the world.

Finding out what time the deadline ends in your particular timezone is up to you. Sorry.

All I want to do is provide a service/information.....

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

I have had to use it for 8+ years for various things like calls, video-conferencing and fantasy drafts because I live at the ass end of the world.

Finding out what time the deadline ends in your particular timezone is up to you. Sorry.

Thank you Boom. <3 I will never have to worry about this anymore.

LOL signs up after someone here goes over and says what's going on. Makes 1 post in reference to me. I love you too SBA. You are quite the sneaky feller. Too bad you are afraid to admit who you are.

Well, no, I have no problem saying "Hullo, DT, I'm Rehn".  I'm here because you sent Shane-O a Message about how we should let you back and how you've changed(and to see if I actually understand the VHL enough now to join again <_<).  Clearly.

I find it funny that you are calling out a commisioner here because he used a different timezone than yours as some kind of conspiracy, when you yourself did such a terrible(and this is horribly ironic)self-serving job as commish on the SBA.

If only you were warned about that.

For what it's worth, no one wanted DT as commish(hell, the day I joined was the first day I met him and I sent KCCO and Shane messages about how he was going to kill the league), Shane is just too nice <_<.

Thankfully, with Shacka, Cowboy, and Godfather joining the Admin section, we can overrule Shane when he is being too nice.

• Commissioner

Welcome to the SBA Rehn, hope you enjoy your stay this time. If you need help with anything just let me know.

Last I checked he's been there awhile :P

Well, no, I have no problem saying "Hullo, DT, I'm Rehn".  I'm here because you sent Shane-O a Message about how we should let you back and how you've changed(and to see if I actually understand the VHL enough now to join again <_<).  Clearly.

I find it funny that you are calling out a commisioner here because he used a different timezone than yours as some kind of conspiracy, when you yourself did such a terrible(and this is horribly ironic)self-serving job as commish on the SBA.

Oh god. Here you come to troll on me. I don't need a babysitter. I was a way better commissioner on SBA than you will ever be. Get that right before talking to me first of all.

If only you were warned about that.

Oh god I'm shaking in my boots. LMFAO Trollholt

For what it's worth, no one wanted DT as commish(hell, the day I joined was the first day I met him and I sent KCCO and Shane messages about how he was going to kill the league), Shane is just too nice <_<.

Thankfully, with Shacka, Cowboy, and Godfather joining the Admin section, we can overrule Shane when he is being too nice.

Who cares. The league is filled with the same pretentious asshole who hold grudges and need to come down off their high horses. You guys have sticks shoved so far up your asses, you could spit wood for years to come. Quite frankly I was coming to Shane about it because Chris Miller aka Advantage (a guy you should well know everywhere), I talked with him and he said the site is dying. The fact there was 12 media spots written in 2 weeks. Also the fact that he believes Shaka's (learn your spelling first please) league will kill off the SBA. So if you want to point fingers about negativity, in all honesty, talk with him about it. That's the only reason I was trying to come back. Quite frankly, I am happy here. There ain't no one who thinks they are better than everyone else and this community, (as stated by Victor), is a forgiving community. The people of SBA would never understand that concept even if it was implanted in their brains. So please by all means, come back here and think you are something special playing babysitter because some asshole thought he wanted to play sneaky rat and come snitch. (Snitches are bitches). Enjoy your stay otherwise.

Now that I have said my peace, enjoy your time in this thread as I am through with everyone on the internet being so childish to try and gang up on me yet again on another site. Just go back to your life the way it was and you will never know I am here. :)

We just had the most active draft in league history, each D-league team will have 3+ actives in the upcoming season, and only 2 big teams(the Clippers and the Knights) will have an inactive in their starting line-up(with teams like the Jets, Bullets, Rail, and T-Birds having actives 2-3 positions deep in the bench).

We had a slow down in media due to spring break, we knew as much would happen, as threads were posted saying "I'll be gone for vacation for 2 weeks".

I hate to rain on your parade, but the SBA is healthier than ever. 

In terms of "whats funny", is the growth in league activity links exactly to when you got banned.

I blame his username, stop confusing me Rehn :P

I tried to join as RehnX, but it said the username already existed(I had an account here at some point, but the old forum was confusing), and it wouldn't let me recover it(when I tried to do that it said the username DIDN'T exist)

Da Trifecta is absolutely right, this is completely ridiculous, we need to change this asap, I honestly cannot think of any way as to how I'd be able to find out what the time would be in other time zones.

My idea is that we convert the league to Swatch Internet Time, there are no timezones there:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swatch_Internet_Time