Roast Eaglesfan Thread: The Ultimate VHL Roast-a-Thon, Week 8

Gustav

Well, here we are, in week 8, I'm posting late, doing great, and don't have a date.

But enough about me; that was the worst opening line in the history of opening lines.

This week we're here to roast @flyersfan1453 @eaglesfan036, who was gracious enough to give us this comprehensive autobiography when signing up:

Roast me

You heard the man.

Tagging those who signed up here, with my usual statement-- to read the rules, or to sign up, click here. If you're tagged and don't want to be, or if you don't want to sign up but would like to be tagged in these threads anyway, let me know. Also going to tag @flyersfan1453 for real, just because.

53 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

I mean, that could be taken as a roast.

OK YOU KNOW WHAT GUSTAV FUCK YOU

this post is now officially a roast gustav thread.

Well, here we are, in week 8, I'm posting late, doing great, and don't have a date.

But enough about me; that was the worst opening line in the history of opening lines.

This week we're here to roast @GustavMattias who was gracious enough to give us this comprehensive autobiography when signing up:

Roast Me

You heard the man.

Tagging those who signed up here, with my usual statement-- to read the rules, or to sign up, click here. If you're tagged and don't want to be, or if you don't want to sign up but would like to be tagged in these threads anyway, let me know. 

2 minutes ago, gorlab said:

I've known them on sim leagues for like several years at this point, and I still can't really tell who is who between eaglesfan and flyersfan. 

One comes in and does his stuff and really don't say much. The other is just a gigantic troll.

19 minutes ago, flyersfan1453 said:

That's cuz I only hang out with the cool kids in the BoG and the Blue Team Forum

So you're saying Eagles still enjoys talking to children.