Just Two Pals Out For A Drive

HenrikZoiderberg

Peace Arch Crossing

Sunday, September 22, 1:01 PM

Image result for michael scott in car

Zoids fiddled with the radio, unable to find a station that would play Abba despite his multiple calls to both 101.1 and 97.1, "Looks like you're getting screwed over by deployment again". It was another overcast day, rain was falling lightly, but he kept the windows rolled down on his Saab as he pulled into the Nexus lane. Traffic was thick, but filing through without much pause.

Michael looked out the passenger side Window, "I don't know. I've talked with the GM about it but they're just not giving me ice time. They keep promising but I always end up on the third line. It's dishonest. Fool me once, strike one. Fool me twice, strike three."

Henrik killed the Radio, "Do you really mean that?"

"Friends joke with one another," MGS looked away and mimed gang signs in the air with his hands, " 'Hey, you're poor.' 'Hey, your momma's dead.' That's what friends do."

"Yeah, you're right," Hank continued, "not to mention free agency isn't for another two seasons. Are you going to stick with them?" The line moved foward slightly, an officer got out of the Nexus booth and had the car three spots ahead open their trunk. Cabbages toppled out and bounced on the wet pavement like tears in the rain.

Michael took a bite of his protein bar, talking around as he chewed, "I would not miss it for the world. But if something else came up I would definitely not go."

Henrik nodded and drove forward, passports in hand.

"Anything to declare?"

"BANKRUPCY!" Shouted Michael.

268 Words

TPE for week ending September 22

@Motzaburger