S68 VSN Daily Report: 9/18

Matt_O

New York AGM Hired!

Congrats to @ColeMrtz for being selected to AGM New York!

---------------------------------------------

@STZ Graphic Maker

As a new recruitment initative, when you hit certain TPE markers, you can get rewarded with graphics for your player! This is for S69 players only. If you have more than 100 tpe and you are in the S69 draft class, go get your graphic HERE.

VHL Sims

Both expansion squads took tough losses today. Prague was the victim of a late comeback from the Bears, when Henrik Zoiderberg tied the game with five minutes left, and then Carles Puidgemont gave the Bears the lead with one minute left in the third. The Dragons headed into the third period down 3-0, but two quik goals by Mikko Aaltonen brought DC to within one, but they couldn't pull it out. Toronto beat the Dragons 3-2.

The Nighthawks took another key win over the Dynamo today, with a 4-3 shootout win pushing them over Davos in the standings.

Ryan Kastelic's hat trick brought Helsinki to their knees, as Riga beat Helsinki 4-2.

Calgary and Moscow won their games as well, both by the score of 3-1. Vancouver lost to Moscow, whilst Calgary defeated New York. Vancouver and Calgary sit tied for first place in the standings.

VHLM Sims

Jeff Tates and Benny Graves are the most dangerous duo in the league, although Balentine Kidd and Jerry Wang give them a run for their money. Both Tates and Graves had six points in a 7-3 Aces win over Halifax today.

Mississauga won twice today, powered by the deadly trio of Kidd, Wang and Louth. With a 5-3 win over the struggling Marlins and a 3-2 win over the Wild, the Hounds look pretty good this season.

Halifax bounced back following the loss to Vegas, with a 5-4 win over Philly. The Reapers continue to struggle, as Benson Kramer tore it up for Halifax in their win.

The Yukon Rush keep winning, with wins over the Reapers and the Bulls today. They have nine wins in eleven games, and sit four points ahead of second place Minnesota. The Storm are keeping ground, beating the Lynx 2-1 today.

That's it for today's edition. Come back tomorrow for the 9/19 edition!

Edited by Matt_O

2 minutes ago, Motzaburger said:

Where is the new daily reports? I need recaps

sorry, I literally hated writing these so I stopped. I'll keep doing them if the public likes them enough though