(S69) D - Oskar Lagesson, TPE: 30

fever95

F6RUb6J.png

Hello there, @fever95

I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, and a 11 year veteran of the VHL. I've been around the block and I've done a lot as my time as GM, and this time around is no different. Since the Marlins have existed, which is now the third season, we've made it to the playoffs both seasons and this season will be no different.

We'd like you to join us on the second pairing for the time being with PP and possibly PK time, but we here at the Marlins franchise reward activity, so with activity will bring reward.

We are also a very team-oriented, active and fun group, our LR is very active and there is tons to do, tons to learn.

If you'd like to join us here in San Diego, quote this offer and accept it, we'll be happy to have you aboard.

If you choose to go elsewhere, enjoy your experience and have a great time!

also if you’re the same fever as the SHL then we also go way back, so we’d really love to have you join the Marlins family! 

Edited by InstantRockstar

• Commissioner

unknown.png.c98281d0db054e0ff45ec5efbe9370bf.png

Hey @fever95,

Welcome to the VHL, I am the GM of the Ottawa Lynx. We won the Founder's Cup last season and are looking to make a run at it again this season! We're in need of more defensenan and that can you be you if you stay active! I'm offering second line minutes with PP and PK! If you would like to be a part of the Lynx dynasty just quote this post and say Accepted!

Even if you choose another team, I wish you luck in your career! 

Hi @fever95. Welcome back to the VHL! By the looks of it you know what this is all about. I'm sure Oskar Lagesson is set to have an amazing career with you leading them. Your career will start with you joining a minor league team in the VHLM. Right now you're already received and will receive additional offers from other VHLM teams. Please take your time to accept an offer for the team that best fits you.

I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers, Season 66 champions and the hottest new team in the VHLM! Oskar Lagesson would make a great addition to our team. This is an offer from the Reaper organization to Oskar Lagesson to join the Philadelphia Reapers.

You should accept my offer to join the Philadelphia Reapers for these reasons:

- We have an awesome active Locker Room featuring past and present members of the Reaper family.

- It’s my policy to play active players like yourself as much as possible.

- We're a competitive team gunning for the cup.

- We have the best name and logo. I mean take a look at this sucker:

Smaller_reaper.png.7c26f0ab437551b3ee6490cc0ca6ca3d.png

To Accept just quote this post and say "I want to be a Reaper!"

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, DMaximus said:

We have the best name and logo. I mean take a look at this sucker:

Smaller_reaper.png.7c26f0ab437551b3ee6490cc0ca6ca3d.png

Good god could you use a lower quality version of that logo. The edges look sharper than his scythe.

Hey there @fever95

I would like to extend an offer to you to join Minnesota. 

We can offer first pairing minutes as well as PK/PP time if you stay active and want to compete!

We are the returning cup finalists and are looking to take another run at it this season!
If you are interested just quote this and say "accepted" and I can send you a contract offer.

Cheers!
~Rayzor

Q927fB2.png&key=7e7062a3158a5e9bc3a7845d

Hi there @fever95 and welcome back to the VHL! I'm GustavMattias, GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'm very happy you've made a return to the league at a time when we could use some new players (and created a defenseman, at that). 

The Hounds came out of the VHLM draft with a solid pool of talent, and we're shooting for success this season. With a bit of development from our players, some creative management, and a few solid signings (ahem), this team is going to go a long way, and I'd be very happy if you were to come along for the ride with us.

Should you accept my offer and join the Hounds, we'll have you on the second line, but your ice time will still be maxed out as we've only got a legitimate top 2 at the moment. No matter which build you go for, too, offensive or defensive, you'll be on the first line on either the power play or penalty kill (and, by the way, you'll be included significantly on the other in some fashion). The Hounds also have a very active team locker room, so if you'd like to get caught up on things (and things have changed quite a bit recently), there's no better place than Mississauga.

No matter where you go, though, good luck, and I look forward to seeing what you can do in your return to the league!

-Gustav

Hey Fever... I'm the AGM of the Yukon Rush, and I think you could make a great asset to a team that's already proving to be formidable once again this season. I know @Josh and I would be glad to have you around on the 2nd pair here in Yukon. Were all about the gold here, and you'd help make us that much stronger. So, if you want to join a team that knows what it takes to win, go ahead and quote me. 

@fever95 from the CHL?

Welcome to the VHL! Im GM of Mexico City Kings, and can offer you a 2nd pair spot and special teams time (25ish mins a game). We also have a discord LR with some other sim Leaguers you may recognize. Quote and say accepted to join! 

I also have a fancy graphic but I'm on mobile so can't link it :(

Hello @fever95! Welcome to the VHL!

I'm the current GM of the Halifax 21st. We're a team that has not missed out on playoffs in our history and we're known for developing top end talent and I'd like for you to get a good jump start on your career by getting as much support as possible as a player.

I'd like to offer you a top 2 role with Power-play and Penalty Kill minutes. If you keep up activity, then you can move up lines!

If this interests you as an offer, just quote this offer and say, "Accepted".

Sincerely,

fonziGG

Halifax GM

34 minutes ago, fever95 said:

Actually, I think my last player had 246 TPE if that's what TPA is on the portal ?

TPE = Total Points Earned

TPA = Total Points Applied

I feel like you should have some carryover then, if that's the case. Here's the link to Zhumbayev's page; TPE numbers look like they've been messed up and it says he's got 30 TPE, but it's obvious from a quik look at fever's account that he earned points, and points have been applied on the portal.

https://vhlportal.com/players/playerfocus/348

@Quik @Beketov what's the rule here?

Edited by GustavMattias

• Commissioner
10 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

TPE = Total Points Earned

TPA = Total Points Applied

I feel like you should have some carryover then, if that's the case. Here's the link to Zhumbayev's page; TPE numbers look like they've been messed up and it says he's got 30 TPE, but it's obvious from a quik look at fever's account that he earned points, and points have been applied on the portal.

https://vhlportal.com/players/playerfocus/348

@Quik @Beketov what's the rule here?

Most likely what occurred is the player was created on the portal but never linked to an account. Therefore it reads as the starting TPE and didn’t apply carryover for fever because carryover gets taken from your account’s last retired player. I can try to find his old page on the forum and see what his TPE numbers were. I’m sure we can pull some carryover out.

The TPA definitely wouldn’t be accurate for TPE though because he would have been depreciated several times which drops the TPA.

Join Vegas, as @STZ said! We can only offer third line minutes, but you can get a chance to play for a championship contender!

Quote this offer and say "Accept" if you are interested

Edited by Matt_O

5 hours ago, InstantRockstar said:

F6RUb6J.png

Hello there, @fever95

I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, and a 11 year veteran of the VHL. I've been around the block and I've done a lot as my time as GM, and this time around is no different. Since the Marlins have existed, which is now the third season, we've made it to the playoffs both seasons and this season will be no different.

We'd like you to join us on the second pairing for the time being with PP and possibly PK time, but we here at the Marlins franchise reward activity, so with activity will bring reward.

We are also a very team-oriented, active and fun group, our LR is very active and there is tons to do, tons to learn.

If you'd like to join us here in San Diego, quote this offer and accept it, we'll be happy to have you aboard.

If you choose to go elsewhere, enjoy your experience and have a great time!

also if you’re the same fever as the SHL then we also go way back, so we’d really love to have you join the Marlins family! 

Accepted.

Good luck in San Diego. Also, I forgot to mention:

For all new players there is a Personalized Graphic Reward at 100 TPE and 150 TPE! You can read more about it here: Personalized Graphic Incentive Program.

Good luck with your new player, keep earning TPE to get these rewards!