Why DMaximus is My Alt

Gustav

So I got to thinking recently (shocker, I know), and came to the realization that, due to quite a few striking similarities, @DMaximus must be my alt, and that I have written articles, GMed Philly, and even talked to myself in Discord without knowing it all this time. Here's what I'm talking about:

-We're from the same city and came here on the same day, from the same Reddit thread.

-We both made defensive defensemen who were drafted late in the VHLM Dispersal Draft, played for VHLM expansion teams and were selected with back-to-back picks in the VHL Entry Draft.

-We are both VHLM GMs. 

-And, to top it off, we're the league's resident Dead Heads.

Therefore, I'd like to ask that all Reapers business go through me, as I am DMax and I control Philadelphia.

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Steve said:

I am most likely the only one here to actually see the Grateful Dead in concert. 

Lucky. I've seen Dead & Company but I've never been alive at the same time as Jerry Garcia.

Ya, I might be just a tad older than you. I kinda remember around 1969-70  that they played at the Fillmore West when I was there. Or, it might have been at a fairgrounds in NoCal. Golden Gate park, back in the day, was a great place to hang out. Most of the hippie bands would be there playing and getting high. I grew up in the bay area. Damn I am old.

50 minutes ago, Steve said:

Ya, I might be just a tad older than you. I kinda remember around 1969-70  that they played at the Fillmore West when I was there. Or, it might have been at a fairgrounds in NoCal. Golden Gate park, back in the day, was a great place to hang out. Most of the hippie bands would be there playing and getting high. I grew up in the bay area. Damn I am old.

My uncle has see them like 30 times. He goes down to see them at least once a year.

1 hour ago, Steve said:

Is there was any doubt that @Steve is the coolest person in the VHL. That doubt should be removed now.