My Random VHL Thoughts - S68 - Part 2

Fire Tortorella

• Davos is FINALLY done playing Malmo. It was a very even series (Won 3, Lost 4, Lost 1 in a shoot out), but it just seemed like we were playing them every day. In fact, I think at one point, we played them 3 games in a row, if not 4. We've played 5 of our 8 games against Prague too, so I'm guessing we have some games with Riga coming up.
  • Smitty is currently 3rd in the league in points for a defensemen with 24, behind Jagger Philliefan (VAN - 29 points) and Piotr Jerwa (DCD - 25 points). Just given the difference in TPA, I have to think I'll overcome them eventually...but there are some others not far behind me too. Will be very interesting.
  • I'm currently on pace for 152 hits and 140 shots blocked...I would like to see those numbers improve, but on the other hand, you don't get hits or blocked shots if you have the puck.
  • DC has currently won 4 games, and Prague has won 3. My very early prediction is that Prague ends up with a couple more wins that DC, solely based on the fact that their goal differential isn't as bad as DC's is.

• Commissioner
10 hours ago, flyersfan1453 said:

DC has currently won 4 games, and Prague has won 3. My very early prediction is that Prague ends up with a couple more wins that DC, solely based on the fact that their goal differential isn't as bad as DC's is.

DC does have 8 vs the easier NA conference while Prague has 8 vs. EU though so definitely an easier schedule for DC.