(S69) D - Francis Lacarotte, TPE: 30

Kiirin

imageproxy.png.05dc69e4bfaa2bb333588a8ab83c08b7.png

Hello there and welcome to VHL!

When it comes to teams where you would want to play at, Houston is the place where wins and fun meets amazing people! We are offering you a spot on our roster that is planning to compete for the Founder's Cup in VHLM! We are the team that already has a quality list of players, so what we can offer is 2nd Defensive pairing Ice-time and a chance to grow with many talented players around! Let's make our journey better together!

Be sure to wait for other offers too, to see what suits best your needs on ice!

In the end, no matter what team you choose I wish you the best is your VHLM/VHL career and I truly hope to see you around! 

GM John Frostbeard

Welcome @Kiirin I am the AGM of the San Diego Marlins and we had lots of picks in the draft and were looking to be competitive.  We are offering you a spot on our 2nd pair with a chance to move up If you continue to grow! If we can get a full team I guarantee that we will be a competitive team! In the meantime, you can pad your stats, showcase your talents and join what will hopefully be an active locker-room.

Quote this and say "I accept" if you want to join San Diego! 

Edited by MexicanCow123

6 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

imageproxy.png.05dc69e4bfaa2bb333588a8ab83c08b7.png

Hello there and welcome to VHL!

When it comes to teams where you would want to play at, Houston is the place where wins and fun meets amazing people! We are offering you a spot on our roster that is planning to compete for the Founder's Cup in VHLM! We are the team that already has a quality list of players, so what we can offer is 2nd Defensive pairing Ice-time and a chance to grow with many talented players around! Let's make our journey better together!

Be sure to wait for other offers too, to see what suits best your needs on ice!

In the end, no matter what team you choose I wish you the best is your VHLM/VHL career and I truly hope to see you around! 

GM John Frostbeard

Thank you for the offer. Right now I'm testing the water with others teams but I'll still be able to keep you in touch.

Hey there @Kiirin

I would like to extend an offer to you to join Minnesota. 

We can offer first pairing minutes as well as PK/PP time if you stay active and want to compete!

We are the returning cup finalists and are looking to take another run at it this season!
If you are interested just quote this and say "accepted" and I can send you a contract offer.

Cheers!
~Rayzor

5 minutes ago, Rayzor_7 said:

Hey there @Kiirin

I would like to extend an offer to you to join Minnesota. 

We can offer first pairing minutes as well as PK/PP time if you stay active and want to compete!

We are the returning cup finalists and are looking to take another run at it this season!
If you are interested just quote this and say "accepted" and I can send you a contract offer.

Cheers!
~Rayzor

Thank you for the offer.

11 minutes ago, MexicanCow123 said:

Welcome @Kiirin I am the AGM of the San Diego Marlins and we had lots of picks and were looking to be competitive. We are offering you a spot on our 2nd pair with a chance to move up If you continue to grow! If we can get a full team I guarantee that we will be a competitive team! In the meantime, you can pad your stats, showcase your talents and join what will hopefully be an active locker-room.

Quote this and say "I accept" if you want to join San Diego! 

Thank you for the offer and I'll keep you in touch.

Q927fB2.png&key=7e7062a3158a5e9bc3a7845d

Hi there @Kiirin and welcome to the league! I'm GustavMattias, GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and as I see you're still taking a look at everything available to you (good decision in my opinion), I'm here to add my team to the mix.

Here in Mississauga, we've got a good group of players--we've got three players in the top 10 points-wise, including the league's best offensive defenseman, Brock Louth (who you'd be playing with here!). We're a serious contender for success, and will be aiming for it this season, but we do still have a need for defensive depth--if you join our team, I'll have you on our second pairing right away, with time on the power play, penalty kill, and whatever other situation may arise, you name it. In short, you'll be out there for all the time we can possibly get you out there, and on a good team to boot.

We've also got a very active locker room on Discord, where you'll get the chance to meet many fun people and get any questions you might have about anything league-related answered almost instantly.

If you'd like to keep looking, keep looking, and if you ever want to accept my offer, you're more than welcome to--we'd be very happy to have you here. In the meantime, good luck with your player, and feel free to ask either myself or my AGM, @berocka, any questions you might have about the Hounds, the VHLM, or the community in general.

-Gustav

@Kiirin, I will spare you my copy-paste.

At Saskatoon Wild we're at the back of the league, but with a promising active core, and a humongous amount of draft picks for next season. We have a great locker room (msg me at VerloerneSiege#9910 on Discord to have a peek) and with the changes to going up to VHL we will be a really competitive team next season.

Please get inte touch with me or our GM @Peace to have a look at what we have to offer and what we have in store for the future.

Edited by Elmebeck

Hi @Kiirin! I wanted to give you a warm welcome to the league. My name is Fonzi and I’m the GM of the Halifax 21st. Seems like you’re testing the waters so I’m going to just give you my best offer.

I have tons of space on my roster for defensemen, so I can officially offer you 1st line minutes with time on the powerplay and the penalty kill! Last season, Halifax developed a young defensemen to go 5th overall in the draft! 

Quote this and say “Accepted” if you think Halifax is the right place for you.

Good luck!

Edited by fonziGG