A Red Guy Talks

.sniffuM

A Red Guy hasn’t lit the world on fire so far for the New York Americans. The Season 68 first round pick has started 13 of New York’s 19 games so far, posting a mediocre 4-7-2 record with a save percentage south of .900. Considering the solid performance of last year’s rookie full-time goalies, Ray Funk and Michael Johnson, A Red Guy’s numbers aren’t up to snuff. Nonetheless, New York is in playoff position despite only seven wins in their first 19 games due to the new divisions, and A Red Guy isn’t worried about his start.

“We’re doing a good enough job to be in playoff position, we just need to clean things up a bit,” A Red Guy said. “With the youth and talent on this team I’m fully confident we’ll get to where we need to be. We’re gonna shock a lot of people this year, I can promise that.”

Bold.

2 hours ago, Jtv123 said:

Says the same man who said it would be better to rebuild this year and that would benefit our future better??

What I meant by that was no drastic moves need to be made, we just need to stay the course and we happen to be in good position for a playoff spot. I don't think we should tank our way out of the playoffs or anything. :P