(S69) C - Kels Mills, TPE: 30

Kmillsy

Hi @Kmillsy. Welcome to the VHL! Thanks for joining this awesome league. I'm sure Kels Mills is set to have an amazing career with you leading them. Your career will start with you joining a minor league team in the VHLM. You will receive additional offers from other VHLM teams. Please take your time to accept an offer for the team that best fits you.

I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers, Season 66 champions! The other Reapers and I have assessed your player, Kels Mills, and we detect the killer instinct that would make you a great addition to our team. This is an offer from the Reaper organization to Kels Mills to join the Philadelphia Reapers.

You should accept my offer to join the Philadelphia Reapers for these reasons:

- We have an awesome active Locker Room featuring past and present members of the Reaper family.

- It’s my policy to play active players like yourself as much as possible.

- We're a competitive team gunning for the cup.

- We have the best name and logo. I mean take a look at this sucker:

image.png.e2e0c1ee1465f255bbaea68f6b1c5c4a.png 

To Accept just quote this post and say "I want to be a Reaper!"

imageproxy.png.05dc69e4bfaa2bb333588a8ab83c08b7.png

Hello there and welcome to VHL!

When it comes to teams where you would want to play at, Houston is the place where wins and fun meets amazing people! We are offering you a spot on our roster that is planning to compete for the Founder's Cup in VHLM! We are the team that already has a quality list of players, so what we can offer is 3rd Line Ice-time and a chance to grow with many talented players around! Let's make our journey better together!

Be sure to wait for other offers too, to see what suits best your needs on ice!

In the end, no matter what team you choose I wish you the best is your VHLM/VHL career and I truly hope to see you around! 

GM John Frostbeard

11 minutes ago, Kmillsy said:

Player Information

Username: Kmillsy

Player Name: Kels Mills

Recruited From: Other (Twitter)

Position: C

Height: 77 in.

Weight: 181 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

Where on Twitter did you hear about us? Let me know if you need any help getting started or if you have any questions about the league at all!

Make sure to check our discord channel out! its constantly buzzing with league talk and NHL talk.

Hey @Kmillsy

It's awesome to see new recruits still finding us! I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, I just kind of want to get straight down to the point, no silly talks, just real talks. We'd like you to join our team on the second line , this would guarantee you PP and PK time as well. We're a team who has had a lot of fun together who is still actively looking to grow, and be better. We want to win, but most importantly I am here as is the team to have fun. I want you to not only enjoy your experience here...but remember it

If you'd like to come join the San Diego Marlins, quote my offer and just simply say "I accept", and I'll take care of the rest. 

Regardless of where you go, I hope your experience is tremendous, I'd trust you with any one of these GM's, you've got a lot of good people waiting for ya (haha). 

Q927fB2.png&key=7e7062a3158a5e9bc3a7845d

Hi there @Kmillsy and welcome to the league! I'm GustavMattias, GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I think you'll be a great addition to our team.

We came out of the draft with a great group of talent--some already high-TPE players, some rising stars, and three players in the current top 10, points-wise. It's all uphill from here, as my goal is to build a team that will find a great deal of success in the regular season, the playoffs, and beyond. There is a need for a center on our team, though, and that's where you fit in.

If you sign with the Hounds, you'll immediately become our second-line center, with all the ice time you can get (including time on both the power play and penalty kill). Along with this, you'll be part of one of the league's best (if not the best, and other GMs can fight me about this as they wish) locker rooms, full of active people with all levels of experience, from complete beginner to longtime vet, all of whom can answer any questions you might have about our team, the TPE process, or the league in general. Your addition will benefit the team greatly, and you may just be the missing piece we need. 

If you'd like to join the team, feel free to quote my offer and say "accepted," and I'll get you a contract and put you in the lineup immediately.

Welcome to the league once again, good luck, and feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.

-Gustav

1 hour ago, Kmillsy said:

I am just browsing around now trying to see what to do next.  See if I get any offers.  I was actually just in twitter and I searched simulation sports and hit a link to VHL.  Looks pretty awesome 

Just giving you a heads up in case you weren’t aware, all the GM replies to this thread are offers, just quote the one you find most attractive and say accept! 

(Personally, id sign with the Hounds, it’s a great program with an active LR and lots of helpful members. Not biased or anything...)

1 hour ago, GustavMattias said:

Q927fB2.png&key=7e7062a3158a5e9bc3a7845d

Hi there @Kmillsy and welcome to the league! I'm GustavMattias, GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I think you'll be a great addition to our team.

We came out of the draft with a great group of talent--some already high-TPE players, some rising stars, and three players in the current top 10, points-wise. It's all uphill from here, as my goal is to build a team that will find a great deal of success in the regular season, the playoffs, and beyond. There is a need for a center on our team, though, and that's where you fit in.

If you sign with the Hounds, you'll immediately become our second-line center, with all the ice time you can get (including time on both the power play and penalty kill). Along with this, you'll be part of one of the league's best (if not the best, and other GMs can fight me about this as they wish) locker rooms, full of active people with all levels of experience, from complete beginner to longtime vet, all of whom can answer any questions you might have about our team, the TPE process, or the league in general. Your addition will benefit the team greatly, and you may just be the missing piece we need. 

If you'd like to join the team, feel free to quote my offer and say "accepted," and I'll get you a contract and put you in the lineup immediately.

Welcome to the league once again, good luck, and feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.

-Gustav

Accepted

4 hours ago, Kmillsy said:

Accepted

Welcome to the team! If you have any questions feel free to hit us up on discord. We almost always have someone on. Can't wait to see you around.