Small Affiliate Welfare Announcement

Beketov

• Commissioner

Those of you who are part of our sister leagues, the EFL and SBA, will likely have already seen this but best to announce it anyway so everyone is aware. As of now we have decided to improve our partnership with the SBA and EFL by allowing members of each league who earn the full 12 cap from high level jobs (simmers, admins, recruitment crew, etc) to claim that full 12 in each league. This is a small sample of the communities, about 3-4 members per league, but the hope is that it will allow the top members from each league more freedom to enjoy the other sister leagues while keeping their own in good standing.

The updaters have been provided a list of names as to who is allowed to claim this, as have updaters from other leagues, and we will be working with the SBA and EFL to ensure these names stay up to date so that no one who shouldn't be claiming this is doing so. 

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

• Commissioner
6 minutes ago, Devise said:

Hold on does that mean my simmer pay also applies to those leagues? What you trying to get me to create in another league here or something.....

You’d have to check with @Molholt about specifically what does and doesn’t count for them.

40 minutes ago, Devise said:

Hold on does that mean my simmer pay also applies to those leagues? What you trying to get me to create in another league here or something.....

If your simmer pay is 12 TPE per week, then yes. If it's like 6 or 9, then it can count as a PT as it has been all along! 

• Commissioner
6 minutes ago, Molholt said:

If your simmer pay is 12 TPE per week, then yes. If it's like 6 or 9, then it can count as a PT as it has been all along! 

Simmer pay is 7 and replaces the weekly PT.

• Commissioner
30 minutes ago, Tate said:

I'm the bank manager for the EFL and my pay is 3 TPE (which gets me to the 12). I still have to do PT's/Player Brand/SIM attendance to get my other 9 TPE, so I would assume that I can claim the 3 TPE here as well as my job pay?

@Molholt

@Beketov

@TacticalHammer

I tagged you 3 just because Tac is a part of EFL and might know as well. I just want to clarify before I start claiming, thx!

No. Only jobs that take over the weekly PT can be claimed in other leagues and this specific announcement is just in regards to people who’s jobs pay the full cap being able to claim that full cap instead of simply a PT replacement.