I was going to do a podcast this week but that's too much work

ColeMrtz

I asked the Hounds lockeroom for some questions to answer in a podcast this week for VHL Radio however I am lazy and have now decided to answer said question in a VHL.com article. So, question 1:

Guy Saskamoose: Did you ever think hockey would lead to you learning cricket?

For those of you who don't know, @berocka is hosting a mostly VHL based cricket sim which is awesome and one of the more interesting experiences I've had here. As for the actual question, I never thought any situation I would end up in would lead to me learning cricket, so no.

Gustav: Does being on the Hounds change your former "Halifax for life" mentality?

Yes and no, as much as I love the Hounds for their active LR and great people, Halifax has always been my #1 and likely always will. It's okay though because @fonziGG couldn't draft a team capable of stopping Kidd, Wang and Louth.

Lukas Schweitzer: How did you react to the news that Berocka is alt-right?

I just can't win with these teams can I, Hali is a satanist cult now and the Hounds are a bunch of fascists. Maybe I should just retire again.

Lukas Schweitzer: What volcano should we throw Gustav into?

Ah, I can remember the name right now, I think it was in Nemo, uhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm gonna look it up hold on...

I couldn't find the one I was looking for but there are 5 underwater volcanoes near Australia all named Rumble so likely one of those so Berocka can help us easier.

Lukas Schweitzer: What's your least favorite thing about Gustav?

God I fucking hate the way his lips aren't constantly pressed against mine like can you believe this asshole?

@Cxsquared @GlowyGoat @GustavMattias

Somehow this is 290 words so gimme TPEs

On 9/26/2019 at 12:05 PM, ColeMrtz said:

How did you react to the news that Berocka is alt-right?

Obligatory legal disclaimer for those wondering:

This is a Hounds meme; my AGM is not in reality alt-right.

On 9/26/2019 at 12:05 PM, ColeMrtz said:

God I fucking hate the way his lips aren't constantly pressed against mine like can you believe this asshole?

I have the same problem 

• Commissioner

I actually really enjoyed podcasting back when I did it, just don’t have the time or the need anymore. Mind you I also podcasted while playing CoD but still.