Ride it out

Steve

It's been an interesting week here in New York. We have played many of the top teams and have had a good showing in a few of them. We are on that roller coaster still so each game we play has a different unexpected or expected result. The team is getting better and it looks like my team mates are working towards improving their play. It will be fun once we really start to form into a contending team. We do have some very good talent in the making.

We all the ups and downs, of course there is frustration. Nobody wants to lose, especially me. We just need to keep the end game in sight and work towards it. We will continue to have good and bad games right up to the end of the season. It is up to each player to worry about being the best they can be. It's hard to play catch up if you slack on training. I would rather stay ahead of the curve and focus on myself as a player and work for the team in the best way I can.

We all have dreams of winning the cup, and that is a good thing. If we do that here in New York after going through a couple of seasons of horrible play mixed with outstanding games, it would all be worth the wait. I do have faith that the upper management will put the team on a competitive course.

So hard work and the “hang in there' attitude is the best way to go during this season with hopes of better days.