My Random VHL Thoughts - S68 - Part 3

Fire Tortorella

• Davos is currently out of a playoff spot. Not good, but it's still pretty early. I'm kind of worried that we're going to become the poster child of how much more competitive then conference/division set up can be compared to the old World Conference set up, but that's just based on our current positioning. 
  • Smitty is currently second in points for a defenseman. I'm really really hoping that I start to run away with some of the offensive categories, since for whatever reason I'm not getting the shot blocks or hits that I used to. A Labette doesn't seem likely, but hopefully I can win a Valiq or whatever the top offensive defenseman trophy is called. Somehow, this would be the first player award I've ever won, since I don't think Robin ever won anything.
  • Some players from my draft class are starting to catch me in TPE...somehow. Is there really so much uncapped TPE floating around the site? I cap out almost every single week, donate every season, yet there are still players catching up to me.

1 hour ago, flyersfan1453 said:

Some players from my draft class are starting to catch me in TPE...somehow. Is there really so much uncapped TPE floating around the site? I cap out almost every single week, donate every season, yet there are still players catching up to me.

This is my question as well. How does HHH (S66) have 60 more TPE than me (S64) when I cap out every week and take advantage of basically any uncapped TPE chance I can get. It doesn't make sense

• Commissioner
4 hours ago, Matt_O said:

This is my question as well. How does HHH (S66) have 60 more TPE than me (S64) when I cap out every week and take advantage of basically any uncapped TPE chance I can get. It doesn't make sense

I’ve honestly never been able to figure out how exactly @Beaviss does it. I’m guessing donations and a pile of fantasy / lotto luck.

4 hours ago, Beketov said:

I’ve honestly never been able to figure out how exactly @Beaviss does it. I’m guessing donations and a pile of fantasy / lotto luck.

I usually win a form of fantasy once a week I also get carryover...