Roast Quik Thread: The Ultimate VHL Roast-a-Thon, Week 9

Gustav

When I kicked off these roast threads, I made a promise to myself and all of you to get a thread up right at the start of every week. As of late, this hasn't exactly been the case--the last couple were put up mid-week, and last week I didn't post one at all. So, I'd like to apologize for being slow.

But thank God I'm not @Quik.

Fuck it, I'm sure you guys will have some fire for me.

Joined in S1, with all the OG builders. Was part of the definitely not-rigged S1 Champs. Had 3 HoF players. Left for about 7 years. Came back. Made a 4th HoF player. Became GM of Helsinki (for a 2nd time). Became Commish. Deleted Saskatoon in the portal. Made them a better logo (that has since been lost in the aether of time). Apparently fucked up the S67 draft order. Won't give Rookies rights.

GIVE OUR OTHER COMMISSIONER EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT.

Tagging those who signed up here, with my usual statement-- to read the rules, or to sign up, click here. If you're tagged and don't want to be, or if you don't want to sign up but would like to be tagged in these threads anyway, let me know.

3 minutes ago, Quik said:

You guys are weak, I'm going away for almost 2 weeks, and this is all you've got to send me off with?

Your vanilla af

Imagine how nonexistent @Quik's life must have been a while back that he would have thought to himself, "Hey, I remember that fake hockey forum that I spent all my time making fake pictures for fake people on seven years ago."

And then, imagine how much more nonexistent it must have been for him to think, "Yeah, you know what, I want to do that again."

And then, imagine the level of not having a life he must have been at to become one of the guys in charge of everything.

I thought I had no life, but you don't see me whipping out my iPod Touch to play Angry Birds.

42 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Imagine how nonexistent @Quik's life must have been a while back that he would have thought to himself, "Hey, I remember that fake hockey forum that I spent all my time making fake pictures for fake people on seven years ago."

And then, imagine how much more nonexistent it must have been for him to think, "Yeah, you know what, I want to do that again."

And then, imagine the level of not having a life he must have been at to become one of the guys in charge of everything.

I thought I had no life, but you don't see me whipping out my iPod Touch to play Angry Birds.

Not to mention, he’s a fake indian. Pathetic 

• 6 months later...