S68 Trivia Week 3

Victor

• Admin

Fill out the form linked below.

2 correct answers = 2 capped TPE

1 correct answer = 1 capped TPE

Uncapped TPE based on season leaderboard handed out at end of season.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe6FFvgS5VZ-1sZSjSIEti41zFaVr9dJA0Ti2ymVwWgguWsqw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Out of curiosity, for submitting future trivia questions, should we just wait until you ask for more questions via the google form submission? Do people PM you randomly throughout the season?

How do you want it to work @Victor  ?   (imo you should include a blurb about how you want trivia question submits to work in your weekly copy/pasta for trivia, if you get asked this semi-regularly) 

• Admin
9 hours ago, gorlab said:

Out of curiosity, for submitting future trivia questions, should we just wait until you ask for more questions via the google form submission? Do people PM you randomly throughout the season?

How do you want it to work @Victor  ?   (imo you should include a blurb about how you want trivia question submits to work in your weekly copy/pasta for trivia, if you get asked this semi-regularly) 

I actually did have it in the blurb in my first season back, then took it out when @Tagger suggested I just include it in the form. But I might add it back.

Some people randomly PM me any they come up with which I add to the list but otherwise until I include that bit in the form I have enough questions to keep going.