Jagr slowly but surely

TheLastOlympian07

Shawnomir Jagr is on his way to having a career season. Jagr has scored 14 goals and assisted on 11 goals for 25 points so far in 40 games. Jagr would have a career high of 45 points if this pace keeps up which, isn't the best and I expected a lot more from him but it is what it is. The slowly but surely improvement is better than being stagnant or regressing. However, It looks like I will have to wait even longer for my first ever HoF player as Jagr, I thought would be that but it has been a struggle. Low early minutes was a problem, then just not scoring these past two season have put him behind the eightball. But stranger things have happened, maybe Jagr goes wild fro 5 seasons. Either way, I have enjoyed all this team success in Vancouver, just wish that he was contributing more because it seems like Jagr is just getting carried to the promiseland which I hate.

33 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

Shawnomir Jagr is on his way to having a career season. Jagr has scored 14 goals and assisted on 11 goals for 25 points so far in 40 games. Jagr would have a career high of 45 points if this pace keeps up which, isn't the best and I expected a lot more from him but it is what it is. The slowly but surely improvement is better than being stagnant or regressing. However, It looks like I will have to wait even longer for my first ever HoF player as Jagr, I thought would be that but it has been a struggle. Low early minutes was a problem, then just not scoring these past two season have put him behind the eightball. But stranger things have happened, maybe Jagr goes wild fro 5 seasons. Either way, I have enjoyed all this team success in Vancouver, just wish that he was contributing more because it seems like Jagr is just getting carried to the promiseland which I hate.

Maybe a new linemate can spark you!