Jump to content

[S68] Diljodh Starload has retired!


VHL Bot
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Moderator
7 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Looks like I got scammed 

 

politics sigh GIF

Did I or did I not tell you I was thinking about it, and did you or did you not say you were just happy about getting rid of your picks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DilIsPickle said:

Did I or did I not tell you I was thinking about it, and did you or did you not say you were just happy about getting rid of your picks

 

Your younger than I thought if you think I was serious about giving away loto picks.

Edited by Beaviss
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
3 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

 

Your younger than I thought if you think I was serious about giving away loto picks.

Maybe don’t make important statements like that in joke form next time. And instead of clearing up the misunderstanding, kicking me from the locker room and telling me I’m benched

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DilIsPickle said:

Maybe don’t make important statements like that in joke form next time. And instead of clearing up the misunderstanding, kicking me from the locker room and telling me I’m benched

 

Retiring on me one day after trading high draft picks for you.... yeah it's not like you didn't deserve that at all....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
3 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

 

Retiring on me one day after trading high draft picks for you.... yeah it's not like you didn't deserve that at all....

When I dmed you, giving you the heads up, instead of going like “woah Dil I was just kidding, how did you not get that?” Or something you just kicked me from the locker room and said I’m benched for the rest of my career

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, DilIsPickle said:

Did I or did I not tell you I was thinking about it, and did you or did you not say you were just happy about getting rid of your picks

Why would he want to waste his picks on nothing?

 

Also, was this made aware to Beaviss during or after the trade was made? Or was this an orchestrated plan so that Bushito can get huge value for you, then you retire and he redrafts you? 

 

 

7ED73BEE-C3EB-44CA-87CF-94713B0CD15D.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What the actual fuck. 

 

I mean out of everyone to do anything like this, I shouldn’t really be surprised it was Dil. 

 

Once a troll always a troll. 

Edited by Peace
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator

Okay for all of you who have decided to chime in.

 

The second I entered the Vancouver locker room, I told Beaviss and everyone else who was talking there was a good chance I was going to retire at the deadline. Beaviss said he didn’t care because he got to “off load his picks”. This didn’t make sense to me at the time, and I didn’t understand that it was a joke. I took it literally and thought I had some time to make up my mind.

 

So when I dm Beaviss telling him I’m going to retire at the deadline, and give him a heads up, instead of CLEARING IT UP and telling me HE WAS JOKING, his pride got in the way and he kicked me from the locker room.

 

And then I thought oh I’ve pulled through a few seasons of being shit, what’s one more? And then he tells me I’m benched for the rest of my career and then I got mad too and retired.

 

Im not saying this is BEAVISS’ FAULT or anything. There was miscommunication, and I didn’t understand he was joking. But it isn’t all on me either like you all are acting, because you have all decided. He could have cleared it up when i contacted him instead of giving me the boot right there. But hey im Dil! I’m a fucking troll! This is automatically on me. Nice

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DilIsPickle said:

Okay for all of you who have decided to chime in.

 

The second I entered the Vancouver locker room, I told Beaviss and everyone else who was talking there was a good chance I was going to retire at the deadline. Beaviss said he didn’t care because he got to “off load his picks”. This didn’t make sense to me at the time, and I didn’t understand that it was a joke. I took it literally and thought I had some time to make up my mind.

 

So when I dm Beaviss telling him I’m going to retire at the deadline, and give him a heads up, instead of CLEARING IT UP and telling me HE WAS JOKING, his pride got in the way and he kicked me from the locker room.

 

And then I thought oh I’ve pulled through a few seasons of being shit, what’s one more? And then he tells me I’m benched for the rest of my career and then I got mad too and retired.

 

Im not saying this is BEAVISS’ FAULT or anything. There was miscommunication, and I didn’t understand he was joking. But it isn’t all on me either like you all are acting, because you have all decided. He could have cleared it up when i contacted him instead of giving me the boot right there. But hey im Dil! I’m a fucking troll! This is automatically on me. Nice

Bullshit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why would a S64 with like 1,000 TPE just retire out of the blue? It doesn't make much sense. Pretty abrupt situation and such. Especially when he got traded from a team that he was extremely loyal to with a GM who has stated clear in the BoG that he's willing to exploit loopholes or rules. Vancouver wasted two first round picks. I'd of been upset if I were Beaviss too and he probably thought that after the trade, like lots of members do, you were joking about retiring. When he found out it was actually true (your intentions), he was pissed because he got played greasily. 

 

it sounds to me like Calgary got great value for you and now you're retiring because as Bush said "he has a lot of top picks in the next 2 drafts". Meaning he can grab you - someone who evidently is extremely loyal to the organization and even rumoured to be Bush's "successor" 

 

Nothing will come of the complaining. I just want you to feel shame in what you've done here today, son.

 

game of thrones shame GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
3 minutes ago, Banackock said:

you were joking about retiring. When he found out it was actually true (your intentions), he was pissed because he got played greasily. 

 

I was 100% serious about retiring from the getgo. My player has been a disappointment from the start only hitting over point per game once in his career. And I genuinely thought for what ever reason, Beaviss didn’t care.

 

When I did DM him, he in no way shape or form tried to clear the misunderstanding up, and stop it from happening.

 

So shut the fuck up, because you weren’t there, and sit the fuck back down

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DilIsPickle said:

I was 100% serious about retiring from the getgo. My player has been a disappointment from the start only hitting over point per game once in his career. And I genuinely thought for what ever reason, Beaviss didn’t care.

 

When I did DM him, he in no way shape or form tried to clear the misunderstanding up, and stop it from happening.

 

So shut the fuck up, because you weren’t there, and sit the fuck back down

I never stood up.

 

I now know one thing greasier than whiskey shits. 

 

The Kid Mero Wow GIF by Desus & Mero

 

still love u dil but come on. enjoy retirement. let me help with the name, not calgary people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...