[S68] Diljodh Starload has retired!

VHL Bot

@Beketov @Quik can we get this closed down?

Just a lot of ugly on this thread and the last thing we need if for this to blow up more.

Both parties, @Beaviss and @DilIsPickle, have been encouraged to talk this out and i am sure the leauge would be happy to reverse this retirement in light of the recent events if both parties were game.

As Calgary's AGM it saddens me to see deals turn sour and I would never wish these events on anyone. @Banackock I believe as Calgary AGM that makes me Bush's minion in training so  you might want to lay off that angle (Unless I have been replaced @Bushito and i didn't know about it ). Honestly, we all could be helping these 2 ppl find a solution instead of building this up to something nefarious.

My wish would be to see my former teammate do well on his new team :D  

Edited by BladeMaiden
Grammar as per usual lol

I refuse to believe this is some miscommunication or series of unfortunate events. Shit like this is a fundamental right of passage on sim leagues and shouldn't be lambasted and stigmatized so harshly.

Salute to whoever engineered this imho. I respect the finesse. 

:banderasGood:

1 hour ago, DollarAndADream said:

I feel like there's 2 sides to this story and people are just being assholes in this thread.

But I play for Calgary as well, so what the fuck do I know? I'm probably just an asshole too, trying to push Bushito and Dill's agenda.

you got that right ahole

• Commissioner

I will indeed lock this and let you guys sort it out. Not much of this really makes sense since if it were some kind of plot why not wait for the deadline and get extra earning time instead of retiring at literally the worst time a week before the deadline? I guess technically he could wait until the deadline to re-create.

Anyway, you guys can discuss it privately, we don’t need people getting into conspiracy territory. Rules for unretiring can be found Here if that’s the route you want to go down you guys can let me know.