Why even bother with the WJC?

Brrbisbrr

I'm not sure why people are even wasting their time with this "tournament".  Honestly, why bother?  Do y'all like to watch yourselves get beaten up by every aspect of life, even these "sims".  I don't even know if I would call it sims for this tournament.  Really why bother with it?  You know USA is going to win.  We're better on offense, we're better on defense, even our mother likes us better than you.  Don't think we're cocky.  It's not boasting if you back it up.  We do, we're the best.  We have the 2 best junior goalies.  Look at our team full of Ottawa Lynx alumni.  Look at what we did in the playoffs.  See?  We are better.  We know it, you know it, even Stevie Wonder can see how great we are.  Why even bother with this farce?  Give us the trophy.  Also to everyone else, good luck with the battle for silver.  Maybe next year.

2 hours ago, Brrbisbrr said:

I'm not sure why people are even wasting their time with this "tournament".  Honestly, why bother?  Do y'all like to watch yourselves get beaten up by every aspect of life, even these "sims".  I don't even know if I would call it sims for this tournament.  Really why bother with it?  You know USA is going to win.  We're better on offense, we're better on defense, even our mother likes us better than you.  Don't think we're cocky.  It's not boasting if you back it up.  We do, we're the best.  We have the 2 best junior goalies.  Look at our team full of Ottawa Lynx alumni.  Look at what we did in the playoffs.  See?  We are better.  We know it, you know it, even Stevie Wonder can see how great we are.  Why even bother with this farce?  Give us the trophy.  Also to everyone else, good luck with the battle for silver.  Maybe next year.

Hell yeah ?? I don’t  mind being the most hated team on earth. Let’s do this!USA will make the ground shake and their teeth rattle! Let’s pound their ass with a side of ribs in one hand and a big fat loaded burger in the other  ! Their blood will spill on the ice like ketchup I eat on my fries ???????????????????????