(S69) D - Griff Manzer, TPE: 30

Will

Hi @Garsh. Welcome to the VHL! Thanks for joining this awesome league. I'm glad to see you were finally able to make your player. I'm sorry you were delayed by some website issues.

I'm sure Griff Manzer is set to have an amazing career with you leading them. Your career will start with you joining a minor league team in the VHLM. Right now you will receive additional offers from other VHLM teams. Please take your time to accept an offer for the team that best fits you.

I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers, Season 66 champions! The Reaper overlords have taken a look at Griff Manzer and have ruled that he would make a great addition to our team. We need a superstar defenseman to help lead us into the playoffs. Imagine being the top star in the city of Philadelphia! You would never have to buy a cheesesteak again! Plus you get to be a Reaper and kill people and steal their souls and all that fun stuff.

This is an offer from the Reaper organization to Griff Manzer to join the Philadelphia Reapers. 

To Accept just quote this post and say "I want to be a Reaper!"

Assuming this is due to portal issues and isn't just @Will making a test player again...

Q927fB2.png&key=7e7062a3158a5e9bc3a7845d

Hi there @Garsh and welcome to the league! I'm GustavMattias, GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'm here to offer you a spot on our roster.

We're a team with a good core of active individuals that's heading to the playoffs, and we're in it for success! At the moment, we've got three great defensemen on the roster, and you could be that fourth guy we need to round out our lines and send us to success. You'll also be a part of one of the league's best Discord locker rooms, among a constantly active group of managers, players, and alumni willing to help answer any questions at all you may have.

If this sounds good to you, feel free to quote my offer and accept it, and I'll get you in the lineup as soon as possible.

No matter where you end up, good luck, and feel free to ask me any questions you might have.

-Gustav

17 hours ago, DMaximus said:

Hi @Garsh. Welcome to the VHL! Thanks for joining this awesome league. I'm glad to see you were finally able to make your player. I'm sorry you were delayed by some website issues.

I'm sure Griff Manzer is set to have an amazing career with you leading them. Your career will start with you joining a minor league team in the VHLM. Right now you will receive additional offers from other VHLM teams. Please take your time to accept an offer for the team that best fits you.

I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers, Season 66 champions! The Reaper overlords have taken a look at Griff Manzer and have ruled that he would make a great addition to our team. We need a superstar defenseman to help lead us into the playoffs. Imagine being the top star in the city of Philadelphia! You would never have to buy a cheesesteak again! Plus you get to be a Reaper and kill people and steal their souls and all that fun stuff.

This is an offer from the Reaper organization to Griff Manzer to join the Philadelphia Reapers. 

To Accept just quote this post and say "I want to be a Reaper!"

I want to be a Reaper!