(S70) RW - Rede Kachur, TPE: 30

imageproxy.png.05dc69e4bfaa2bb333588a8ab83c08b7.png

Heya! @Reverb, welcome back and Houston has a place for you! Yes, it won't be a lot of ice time this season, but we are going for the cup so being on our roster could result in great achievements! 

Choice is yours buddy!

Be sure to check what other teams offer and choose exactly what suits you best!

GM John Frostbeard

Q927fB2.png&key=7e7062a3158a5e9bc3a7845d

Hi there @Reverb (or @Kachur, or whatever you'd like), and welcome (back) to the league! I'm GustavMattias, GM of the VHLM's Mississauga Hounds, and I'm here to offer you a spot on our roster.

The Hounds are, at the moment, looking for playoff success, and I hope we'll be able to have you along for the ride as we'd love some forward depth and you, as a returning former active who knows what's up, seem to be quite the chance for us to capitalize on the opportunities available to us.

If you join the Hounds, you'll likely be on our second line, with time on the power play and penalty kill.

If this sounds good to you, feel free to quote and accept my offer. No matter who you choose to sign with, good luck!

-Gustav

• Commissioner

Hey @Reverb,

Welcome to the VHL, some of the other GM's may present some offers as well. I am the GM of the Ottawa Lynx, and we won the Founder's Cup last season! We're in need of some more forwards! We're not going to be competitive this season but I can guarantee you first line minutes with PP/PK time to get some experience in the league!  If you would like to be a part of the Lynx just quote this post and say Accepted!

Even if you choose another team, I wish you luck in your career! 

5 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

Q927fB2.png&key=7e7062a3158a5e9bc3a7845d

Hi there @Reverb (or @Kachur, or whatever you'd like), and welcome (back) to the league! I'm GustavMattias, GM of the VHLM's Mississauga Hounds, and I'm here to offer you a spot on our roster.

The Hounds are, at the moment, looking for playoff success, and I hope we'll be able to have you along for the ride as we'd love some forward depth and you, as a returning former active who knows what's up, seem to be quite the chance for us to capitalize on the opportunities available to us.

If you join the Hounds, you'll likely be on our second line, with time on the power play and penalty kill.

If this sounds good to you, feel free to quote and accept my offer. No matter who you choose to sign with, good luck!

-Gustav

I Accept