Sharkstrong

Monthly Lotto - September

2 minutes ago, Motzaburger said:

why does @Beaviss always win? he's not even a good GM these days he doesn't deserve the xtra TPEz

even with a new lottery system he still finds a way to win. Rigged

1 hour ago, Steve said:

Any GM or anyone that earns tpe through jobs should be not allowed to be in this lotto. It should be for the "regular" players to advance in the league. No disrespect to those that won. Just my opinion. 

Jobs don't give uncapped TPE or cash. They just help reach the cap, which anyone can do through point tasks anyway. So I don't get how it's unfair that they also get a chance at a small quantity of uncapped TPE.

10 uncapped TPE is not "a small amount". And I like, or recognize, of all the winners, but it's a bit weird the winners are all high rollers in the league. I completely agree with Steve on this one.

12 minutes ago, McWolf said:

Jobs don't give uncapped TPE or cash. They just help reach the cap, which anyone can do through point tasks anyway. So I don't get how it's unfair that they also get a chance at a small quantity of uncapped TPE.

While I respect your opinion, and make a good point, I was not very clear to the point I was trying to make. I think this should be aimed at newer players or ones that aren't firmly established in the league through jobs. It would be more of a boost to  a player in the middle of a build or just starting out. Just my opinion on the matter. 

9 minutes ago, Steve said:

While I respect your opinion, and make a good point, I was not very clear to the point I was trying to make. I think this should be aimed at newer players or ones that aren't firmly established in the league through jobs. It would be more of a boost to  a player in the middle of a build or just starting out. Just my opinion on the matter. 

That’s the point of the VHLM bonus draw, VHL guys can’t take part in that one.

All these sister league stuff, 6 pts Welfare instead of 4, etc, and stuff like this lottery is a kind of blight though. The old boy's club you have to be a member of.

Maybe it is not, but it comes off like it's that way it works.

5 minutes ago, Beketov said:

That’s the point of the VHLM bonus draw, VHL guys can’t take part in that one.

I'm not in the VHLM, but I am still forming my build. I know there are good ways in the minors. I am not here trolling this topic. I just voiced my opinion that I feel is a better way to go. I hope it was more constructive than toxic. I will refrain from further commenting on this thread. 

2 minutes ago, Elmebeck said:

All these sister league stuff, 6 pts Welfare instead of 4, etc, and stuff like this lottery is a kind of blight though. The old boy's club you have to be a member of.

How is any of that Old Boys club? The sister league's anyone is allowed to be a part of and claim PT's from for 6 instead of 4. Unless you mean the 12 ones but that's not just anyone from the sister sites. That's a very specific list of people that earn the cap for running their respective leagues that are allowed to claim it in the others. It's like 5 or 6 people in total. The lottery literally just counts TPE and caps it at 12, the amount anyone in the league is allowed to get. I've been here since bloody day 1 and I've only won it like once.

4 minutes ago, Elmebeck said:

Not sure what you mean. You could just as easily create in the SBA and EFL and do your PTs there then claim affiliate welfare as well. It isn't about being a member of any club.

Plus there's no member up there that won that has been on the site more than ~1.5 years, and only two that have been around for more than a year.