The realistic limits of being horrible

David O'Quinn

43 minutes ago, JohnOQuinn said:

tenor.gif?itemid=3575836

Wait... what if I did... a VHL version of this... how much shit would that cause?

Write one up bashing everyone who posted in this thread to see who your real friends are

Edit: apparently this was post #1500. Go me.

Edited by GustavMattias

22 hours ago, Jtv123 said:

Is that shitty GM who replaced Esso still there? No wonder they are like that now

22 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

That "shitty GM" won a cup last season...

jon stewart popcorn GIF

10 hours ago, Banackock said:

1. Wins a cup

2. active and mature

3. great league member and contributor to league process and such

= shit GM

VERSUS

1. player is semi active but claims he deserves top line minutes

2. Publicly asks out and says he’s going to FA while also publicly dissing The bird AKA NYA GM. 
3. could have probably earned like 200 more TPE than he has now? 
4. shit disturber in his current LR

5. 96.3% of the league has no clue who the fuck he is.

= .... ?

I have nothing personal with you but @Acydburn is BEERZ DE. Fuck with him, you fuck with us. 

bear GIF

Kenan Thompson Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

9 hours ago, Rayzor_7 said:

Funny funny funny

The GM won the cup in his first season in.

Is an active member of the community and has taken on multiple jobs. 

Is a mature GM and is respectful and nice within the GM community and trade talks.

Vs

Who the fuck are you?

Oh right, public dissing that same GM who got promoted. 

Publically asks out and threatens free agency.

Shit disturber 

Semi-active player who calls to be the top line while have a third line player

Oh and last but not least

You are an attempted cheater, stealing other people work in some cases nearly word for word and have been caught twice and faced multiple PT Bans already. 

Sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.

drama popcorn GIF

4 minutes ago, Rayzor_7 said:

So you fucked up twice already? Or three times?

Mexico City is different than what him and esso did in Ottawa. Just because he is barely in the playoffs now means nothing about what happened in Ottawa right before Acyd came in. Acyd’s a good GM, but most of the picks were acquired by Esso. Kind of like how oilmandan acquired most of the S68 picks I used for Vegas in this past draft

• Commissioner
3 hours ago, Matt_O said:

Mexico City is different than what him and esso did in Ottawa. Just because he is barely in the playoffs now means nothing about what happened in Ottawa right before Acyd came in. Acyd’s a good GM, but most of the picks were acquired by Esso. Kind of like how oilmandan acquired most of the S68 picks I used for Vegas in this past draft

An extra first? I had all the Ottawa S67 picks (Plus the one extra first) but then traded for the extra 1st, 3rds and 4ths. Its not like when you take over a team there aren't assets you can do what you will with. While yes I was in a better position that most, I guess I don't get credit for drafting well, making mid season trades, creating the lines, and pushing the team to claim and achieve. It was all done by Nyko and Esso, you're right. 

8 hours ago, DoktorFunk said:

Petition to change this to the official combat thread

Jesus. Stop attacking each other, people. We've now had TWO different dramas erupt in this thread. It's time to settle down, move on, and save the hate for a stress ball or something. This isn't the SHL.

Or, if that doesn't work, ping me and I'll compile a list of controversial opinions to get everyone going yet again, for my own amusement.