VSN Question Thread - Coast 2 Coast with ADV

Advantage

VSN QUESTION THREAD - COAST 2 COAST WITH ADV

Good evening everyone, this is the thread where I will introduce my new Podcast Series in affiliation with VSN.

It came to my attention that the VSN could use some more coverage and I felt it was an excellent opportunity to reenter into the podcast field full time.  While I regularly do Pajodcast Media on YouTube, this will be my first solo foray in quite some time but I couldnt be more excited.

The series will be in the form of a weekly league recap, will discuss important league happenings, provide insight into BOG and much more.  

Therefore this will serve as my running question thread for my Mailbag that will be featured on every episode.  

Next Show: Friday, October 18th

Thank you for all of the support!!

What, in your opinion, is the single most notable moment or development in VHL history?

Many people around the league seem to believe that VSN is overpaid and doesn't do much. Do you agree or disagree, and why?

Assemble a "dream team" (6F/4D/2G) of real VHL players that you think would be the best team to have to win the cup this season.

Do the same thing again, but this time your team has to be built for success now and for 5 seasons to come in the future.

Talk about any VHL team, aside from the Nighthawks (or Toronto), that you feel is managed very well and whose GM you respect.

You can sign any one player in the league not on Malmo to Malmo for the rest of their career for league minimum salary. Who do you pick?

We've heard a lot of talk about the fact that the EU conference is, as a whole, much stronger than the NA. Do you consider this a concern, or does it not really matter?

When are you gonna have me on?

Who's the most important player to Malmo's future?

How big do you think Malmo's window of competition is?

Roblox or Minecraft?

Who has been the seventh best player in the VHL this season and why?

What is your favorite individual team (i.e. S68 Malmo) that you've GMed and why?

Who is the best GM in VHL history?

Who is the worst GM in VHL history?

Which way is the nearest Taco Bell?

Edited by .sniffuM

• 3 weeks later...