S68 WJC Index

Banackock

Round Robin Index

Medal Round Index

If you have any concerns or criticisms, direct them to your wonderful S68 Co-Commissioners, @fonziGG and @rjfryman

As a note to all WJC GM's, please send your lines to rpower22@gmail.com. 

Otherwise, if there are any roster players missing or other sim related issues just hit me (Devise) a tag and reply letting me know. We'll be aiming to start WJC tomorrow (Thursday the 17th) with Round Robin running until Saturday with the weekend and Sunday/Monday being the medal round games. Apologies on the delay, let's have a fun WJC again this season! :cheers: 

Edited by Devise

BUMP!

Index is now in the main post for round robin, schedule and rosters are made so feel free to send me lines when you get the chance. I also amended the original post that Bana had made to reflect the schedule and where to send your lines to. Any other questions just hit me (Devise) up. Thanks for the patience everyone!

Bump. Round Robin complete, I'll have index for Medal Rounds up for tomorrow when I get the VHLM playoffs up. Feel free to just send a line file even if it's not attached to any specific games I can still load and copy it as needed for the Medal Round games which will start tomorrow. 

:cheers: 

Just giving this a quik bump, Medal Round index is added, first set of last two places (US and World) will play to see who moves on. I'll give it a bit today to let those GM's have a chance to send some lines in. Then both the quarters and semi's will be finalized so that we can finish off the tournament tomorrow with the Gold and Bronze Games. Thanks. 

Thanks for joining us everyone, apologies on the late delay this season but I felt the games were a bit more spread out as opposed to the rush job that can sometimes happen with this whole thing being done in 3 days. Congrats to Europe, Canada and Asia and I'll leave the wrap up in the capable hands of your WJC Commishes who did a great job and were super patient waiting on sims this season, so cheers to @fonziGG and @rjfryman

On 10/22/2019 at 10:46 AM, Devise said:

Thanks for joining us everyone, apologies on the late delay this season but I felt the games were a bit more spread out as opposed to the rush job that can sometimes happen with this whole thing being done in 3 days. Congrats to Europe, Canada and Asia and I'll leave the wrap up in the capable hands of your WJC Commishes who did a great job and were super patient waiting on sims this season, so cheers to @fonziGG and @rjfryman

Thank you for simming, Denise. Someone send this guy a $5 Timmies card